CHAPTER 9

Please do interact with the story guys , just seeing you read but not vote comment or share is discouraging me from writing or completing this book on here. Please it doesn't cost you anything.

******

"Im afraid of getting hurt again"

***********
"About five years ago, i was a part of another pack. My adoptive parents were part of it and when they adopted me i lived there with them. Just when i was in my last year of high school , my wolf would be more jumpy , more active saying that she got this sweet scent but she could never point it out." I say and breathe a little but see Andrew give my hand a reassuring squeeze and i continued.

"One day , when we were at school i saw the alpha to be and thats when it hit me that he was my mate. Belle was going crazy and saying she could hear his wolf calling out to us. Problem was that because he hadn't gotten his mate at 16 he got a girlfriend who was our cheerleading captain. I didn't care about him having a girlfriend or that i was simply not up to his status , mates aren't suppose to see each other that way right? Huh well i was wrong. So so wrong. " i chuckle bitterly and run a hand through my hair frustratedly.

"That asshole actually did it turns out , he grabbed me and shoved me into a class room , told me , and i quote 'i can't have a weak mate like you' , so he rejected me then and there , not caring that we were at school infront of people , not caring that he hurt my wolf , not caring how it affected me. I left there immediately. I left it all behind and never once looked. Best decision of my life "

I tell him with teary eyes but i didnt let them fall and give him a small smile .

I notice Andrews jaw is still clenched angrily and very tightly so my hand goes to his cheek and i caress it slowly and smile.

"You're mad and you don't even know him, its in the past now" i say.

"I know but it still pisses me off that someone would treat you that way, i swear to the goddess I'll kill that bastard when i lay eyes on him and then I'll drain him of his blood and torture him until he begs me to end his pathetic life just you wait and see" he says but it sounds like three people speaking at once and i realise it was his wolf and vamp.

"How romatic" i joke

"Hmmmf" he says like a little kid and pouts which i find hilarious because he looks like a little kid about to throw a tantrum.

"Leon and Vince " i say out of the blue and it causes Andrew to look at me funny.

"What who are they?" He asks confused and i smile while pointing a finger at him.

"Your wolf and vamp, you said they didn't have names right , so i was thinking we could call the wolf Leon because his character is fitting for a Leon and your vamp , Vince, because , i don't know, it suits him. I mean that's only if you're okay with it and if they like it. I would rather they have their own name than just being called or known as a wolf or vamp."

There was a moment of silence and i could see his eyes swimming with emotion for the entire silence until he stood up and hugged me.

It felt nice to have someone hold me lile this without wanting anything from me or trying to hurt me.

Yes ive been hugged by tyler and justin but this felt different.

"Mate smells yummy , i could just" belle says and quickly takes over and licked up his neck which caused him to shiver .

He chuckled a little then looked at me and saw my eyes and just slowly shook his head.

"I love them you know , Leon and Vince especially since they can't stop screaming and jumping from joy" he says with a small smile and kisses all over my neck and cheek.

"Im glad , and i mean it when i say i want to try, im tired of being alone but i need you to be patient with me. Having someone naturally love you because of a mate bond can be a very scary. I'd like to get to know you first, the real you." I say and look into his eyes with my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"What made you have a change of heart?" He asks curiously

"I guess I'm tired of being alone " i say finally and feel even happier when belle purrs happily.

"Hmmm , well youre not alone anymore and I'll always be patient little one."

**********************
Moonlight pack

"Thank you alpha Jason, Luna Mia, its a pleasure to have you welcome us into your territory." Jarom says as his beta , omega and a few female and male body guards.

I immediately look to his beta and i hear a voice in my head whisper "mate" and i halt in my steps same time that he stops.

I look into his beautiful brown orbs and he stares at me shocked as well.

"We finally found mate " that voice says again and i look behind for a few seconds not seeing anyone when i realise its my wolf.

She finally came out of her shell to me. I smiled a little at that and he smiles a little too but then i realise that Jason is here and it immediately changes my mood sour.

I turn to him and see he's making conversation with Jarom about business nonsense .

The beta then holds his hand out to take mine in his and i hesitantly put mine in his when i feel him put a slow kiss on the top part of my hand and says "its nice to meet you Luna Mia. " stressing the Luna but i don't think Jason caught on but i sure as hell know Jarom did.

I painfully full mine away and give him a warm smile saying "the pleasure is all mine...uh?"

"Desmond, I'm alpha Jarom's beta" he says with a small smile and we both look to Jarom.

"Nice to meet you Desmond" i say with a nod and feel Jason take my arm in his which cause my wolf to scream out no multiple times that i felt a headache coming on.

I stumble a little from it but catch myself and feel Jason hold me by the waist and asks with concern if i was okay.

'No i wasn't fucking okay , my mate is standing infront of me , my real mate but i can't go to him because im married to a psycho that'll kill him and my parents if he found out and oh my wolf that despised my for almost 5 years and hasn't spoken a single word to me is screaming bloody mary in my head because she wants Desmond.' Is what i want to say but instead go with

"Im okay , just a little tired " while sadly looking at Desmond again.

My beautiful melanated king with beautiful brown orbs and a voice that makes me want to jump him right then and there.

"Come on in , it is getting late , let us get you settled in" he says to them and Jarom nods but still gives me a knowing look that says something's up .

But he didn't know what exactly. And i intend on keeping Jason in the dark long enough to get away from all the while making sure everyone's safe.