The set of helping paws || Ch 7

Autumn stands in front of the castle with Spring, waiting for the guard to return and tell them if they can meet the king and queen. Autumn is shaking nervously.

After about 10 minutes, the guard returns, saying they can meet the king and queen. The guard leads Autumn and Spring into the throne room, and they bow. "Get up," Sky (the king) encourages. "What made you come to meet us?"

Spring starts to speak. "We came from another world with only pokémon and no humans. And we get told that you would know a way to return to our home world." Sky says, "sounds like the tree of memories could help. It can show anyone's memories and help to find back to the places the memories are. But only the kings and queens can find it." Sky thinks a moment, "I'll help you."

Snowflake (the queen) feels that Sky is nervous. She jumps down from her throne and goes in front of Sky. Sky grabs behind Snowflake's front paws lifting her on his lap. Snowflake quiets on Sky's lap to calm him.

Sky turns to Spring and Autumn, "we are going to leave soon, but first, let's eat together. What do you think? You can go to one bedroom in the castle. I'll send a guard to get you when everything is ready." "Thank you, majesty, Spring says as he and Autumn bow and leave with a guard who leads them into one free bedroom.