Fourth KuguShiba kid

[this is for EverAnneHigh ]

[Rn Haru is in middle school and Aoi and Himori are in elementary school]

"Come on guys!" Haru Kuguri rushed his siblings. "Slow down alright we're coming." Aoi sighed. The three boys were walking home from school and Haru was rushing them so he could watch TV. "Why are you in such a hurry anyway? You know we can't watch TV till we do our homework." Himori told him. "Losers I got all mine done at school so ha!" Haru laughed.

Aoi rolled his eyes before stopping in his tracks. "Aoi come on." Haru motioned for his brother to follow. Aoi didn't listen to his brother as he heard the sound of broken sniffles. It's coming from the alley. Following the noise, Aoi walked down the alley way ignoring his brothers urging him to not do it. "And this is where we find out it's just an alley cat." Himori chuckled.

"Hello?" Aoi called out. He walked further into the alley as the sniffles became louder. "Aoi come on it's probably nothing." Haru told him. Aoi sighed and kept walking. It's coming from the other side of the dumpster. Walking to the other side of the dumpster, Aoi looked and saw a little boy who seemed to be around 7 or so hugging his knees to his chest. "Hey." Aoi knelt down in front of the boy. The little boy looked up at him with tear streaks on his cheeks.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you out here by yourself?" Aoi asked. The little boy shivered and remained silent. "Hey it's okay you can talk to me." Aoi whispered. The little boy shook his head and made the silent gesture by pinching his fingers together and moving them across his lips. Oh he's mute. "Aoi let's go." Haru and Himori walked over to their brother and saw the little boy. "Oh." Haru looked between his brother and the boy. "Hey little guy." Himori waved.

The little boy shrunk back squeezing his knees to his chest. "Hey are you lost?" The boy shook his head. "Do you know where your parents might be." The boy vigorously shook his head. Aoi sighed and held a hand out to the boy. "Why don't you come with us. We'll take you to our home." Haru and Himori looked at their brother like he was insane. The boy looked between the three of them before gently taking Aoi's hand.

"Dude are you nuts?" Haru asked. "I can't just leave him in an alley Haru. Besides I'm sure dad and pops won't mind." Aki told him.

-

"Kids are you home?" Yuuki asked. "Yeah dad." Haru called out. Yuuki was in the kitchen making dinner when Aoi walked in holding the boys hand. "Umm dad?" Aoi asked. "Yes Aoi?" Yuuki turned to his son before his eyes widened. He took in the sight of the little boy before looking at Aoi. "Aoi who's this?" He asked. "Well I met him when I was walking home with Himori and Haru. He was sitting next to a dumpster crying." Aki explained. Oh my. Yuuki turned the stove on low and walked towards the little boy. He knelt down and looked the boy in the eye.

"Hi." He whispered. The little boy waved in response. Yuuki looked up at his son who explained the little boy seemed to be mute. "And I think he might've been abused." Yuuki's smile faded. "Why do you think that?" He asked. "Well when Himori waved at him he flinched and tried curling himself up tighter." Yuuki nodded in understanding. "Well why don't you help him clean up and come down stairs when you're done." Aoi nodded and led the boy up the stairs.

-

"Darling I'm home." Naoyasu called out. "In the kitchen dear." Yuuki called out. Naoyasu walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist. "How was your day love?" He asked. "It was good. What about yours?" Naoyasu shrugged. "Same old same old." He chuckled kissing his partners neck. "Dad I'm done." Aoi walked into the kitchen with the little boy.

Naoyasu turned around and looked down at his son and the boy. "Aoi can you give us some privacy?" Naoyasu asked. Aoi nodded and let go of the boys hand before going up to his room. The little boy looked down at his feet as Yuuki explained the situation to his husband. "So Aoi thinks he might've been abused in some way?" Yuuki nodded. Yuuki walked over to the boy and held out his hands. "It's okay. We're not going to hurt you." He whispered. The little boy looked doubtful but took Yuuki's hands. "Now then is there any way you can tell us your name?" The little boy looked around before pointing to a notepad sitting on the counter.

Naoyasu handed it and a pen to Yuuki who then handed it to the boy. "So what's your name?" The little boy wrote in barely legible letters "Kento". "Nice to meet you Kento. I'm Yuuki and this is my husband Naoyasu." Yuuki smiled.

-

After a few simple questions Yuuki seemed to piece things together. "So what I'm gathering is his parents were abusive and he got kicked out of several foster homes because he was mute." Kento nodded. Well that's complete bull shit. No kid should have to deal with that mute or not. Naoyasu and Yuuki looked at each other before nodding. "Kento how would you like to stay with us?" Kento's eyes seemed to widen.

He scribbled something onto the notepad and showed it to them. "Can I stay with the little boy who brought me here" was written sloppily on the paper. "Aoi can you come here?" Aoi popped into the kitchen and walked over to his parents. "Hey dad." He smiled. "Aoi we wanted to ask you something. Would you be alright if Kento slept with you in your room?" Aoi looked at Kento before nodding. Kento smiled and hugged Aoi tightly.

Welcome to the Kuguri house Kento

[OKAY I FINALLY ADDED KENTO FOR YA EverAnneHigh HOPE YA LIKE IT]