Crystals Birth Story

[thanks to RiddhitaSarkar7 for suggesting this and the oc belongs to Nicoleadorable23 ]

"Hey hey guys!" Hayato smiled when he saw his teammates. The old Shiratorizawa team was having a get together for old times sake. "Yamagata!" Tsutomu smiled. "Hey guys!" Kanji smiled. "Loud as ever." Kenjiro rolled his eyes holding onto his husband's arm. The team chuckled as their kids trailed behind them.

"How have my favorite teammates been?" Satori asked. "Oh we've been great Tendou." Tsutomu smiled. "Please call me Satori. We've been friends since highschool no need for formalities." Satori laughed. The old team sat down to eat and talk while their kids went off to play. "So how've you guys been doing with your kids?" Reon asked. "Honestly Tokawa and Ayama have been absolute joys in our home." Eita smiled. "Yeah I can tell Tokawa looks like Eita but acts like me." Kenjiro chuckled. "Salty." Satori laughed earning a glare from Kenjiro.

"Ava is an amazing daughter. She's very determined." Wakatoshi told them. "But she's got a softie side to her." Satori added. "What about you Taichi? Did the birth for Crystal go smoothly?" Hayato and Taichi went silent. "Well...." Hayato started. "It wasn't exactly easy." Taichi muttered. "What do you mean?" Eita asked. "Well when I was admitted to the hospital we found out the cord was wrapped around Crystal's neck and was struggling to breathe." The guys went silent.

"Taichi and I were terrified something would happen and I asked if there was anything we could do and well." Taichi lifted his shirt revealing his C-section scar. "After the procedure was done they had to take her to the ICU to regulate her breathing and make sure everything was okay." Taichi told them. "It was extremely terrifying but in the end Crystal was okay. After a few hours we finally got to see her and I was so goddamn relieved to see both my husband and child were alive and well." The guys smiled. "Papa Papa." Crystal hugged Taichi's leg. "Yes Crystal?" He asked. "Can you teach me how to block like you?" Satori smiled. "Of course dear." Taichi smiled.

I'm so grateful to have my little Crystal here with me and Haya

[Thanks again to RiddhitaSarkar7 for the suggestion! And once again this oc Crystal belongs to Nicoleadorable23 ]