chapter 9

I remember something, something that old women said if we don’t stay friends or work together, there will be consequences, “you guys stop fighting”,

“nobody fighting yet”

“and Teresa you should know that max and Cody wanted to rape your friend but they didn’t go through with it”

"I already know about that”

“how”

“you talk in your sleep, i also know that max wasn’t the only one cheating”

“you stupid bitch keep your filthy mouth close”

“don’t get mad at her cause your relationship is shit”

“let’s get out this pyramid and let me kick your ass”

“yeah let's go but by the time i get down all them stairs ima be too tired to fight”

“bitch we fighting even if you are tired”

“call me another bitch we going to be fighting on the stairs”

“let’s go”, than Kim tried to run pass me to get to Lola but Cody grabbed her, that's when rocks started to fall from the top of the pyramid, it was falling apart, since we said the spell in the back of the book, the pyramid was falling and collapsing. “We need to get out of here”

“yeah we do, everyone run, fast”

“I’m trying, but you're forgetting I’m wearing high heels “Lola said, “let’s leave the bitch” Kim said

“no, we're not leaving her”

“why not

“cause she’s our friend “Zoey said,

“friends don’t start rumors about other friends “Lola said, “and i don’t become friends with people who cheat on their boyfriends”

“bitch he cheated first so bye bitch”

“you must be really mad

“Cody what you laughing at have a lot of shit to say about you”

“we all do”

“yall funny, i don’t have any secrets “Cody said,

“we don’t have time for this”

“your right, let’s get the hell out of here and then we will expose Cody, Teresa i hope you ready to hear about your boyfriend”

“wow, glad i just met yall a couple days ago” zyan said,

“that’s because if it wasn’t for Zoey you will be dead”

“true”

“alright let’s go run and argue at the same time”, we made it to the bottom of the pyramid and ran out of the door before it closed, we ran away from the pyramid before it collapse inside itself, “thank god, now let’s get to the plane”

“not until we spill all of Cody’s secrets”

“what secrets, tell me”

“who wants to go first”

“me, i would love too” Lola said. “So, Teresa you know who plan it was to throw you and your friend in the water”

“nice one”

“that was you”

“yeah”

“he also knew that she couldn’t swim but he did it anyways”

“the second little secret is that he’s a theft”

“do you really want to date someone that steals”

“what did you steal”

“nothing”, “aww, don’t lie”

“he stole a car, clothes, jewelry, shoes, food, bikes, motorcycles and he even stole a ps4”

"His closet is mostly likely 90% stolen"

“guess max isn’t the only homeless bitch in the group”

“you guys shut the fuck up, ok, yall been arguing since yall come back to life, can we just stop for a minute and keep calm, i just think we need food and to sleep in for two days before we have another fun party together, ok”

“ok, fine i agree”

“thank you, now let’s go get on that plane and fly to that beautiful mansion and clean up and plan this party”.

I never knew my first ever boyfriend would put me through so much shit and if i would have known that he steals in the first place i would have never said yes to going out with him, “Teresa can we talk”, I don’t want to talk to you”,

“come on, that’s petty”,

“why do you want to talk”

“cause i just think it’s the right thing”

“your funny”, “please”

“no, i don’t care”, “fine, I’ll leave you alone than”, “that’s good for both of us”

“what does that suppose to mean”

“you will find out soon”, now it was my time to get revenge on him for my friend even though she betrayed me at the end, i still wanted revenge, so i was going to get my revenge the best way possible".

We got into the plane and we was off to Madagascar , i was happy to party and eat and sleep again but i still had my eye on Cody and i will bring him down. My plan was to get a girl there that was beautiful and make her flirt with him, than she will get him so drunk he won’t remember anything, than she will go to a room, pretend to have sex with him, get really freaky like things people would drag him for and then she will take pictures and send them to me and that will be the beginning of my revenge. I know it’s a big plan but i wanted to ruin his life like he ruined mine, while my ex-friend, so when i had the plan all figured out so i called my sister, she was more beautiful than lola and Kim put together, she was even voted to become a big success model in her senior class. My revenge was going to ruin Cody but i also wanted a little revenge on max, i should just get revenge on all of them since they tortured me and hurted me for so long and now all of a certain a fairy godmother or whatever she was came down and tell us we have to be friends forever or if we don't it will have conscience, fuck that.

We were still on the plane, it was going to take two hours just to get to our destination, but i was really excited for this plan and i was not backing down neither, i was done getting bullied and them being fake to me cause i know that’s what their doing, so now it’s my turn to be the big bad bully.

The plane landed right on top of the house and we went inside ignoring each other as we all went into different rooms, me and Zoey just order food, snacks and drinks for the party tomorrow, my sister was flying out from Florida to Madagascar, i couldn’t wait until Cody and max get what they deserve and when i get those pictures they will be uploaded on my Instagram and that will be the best revenge plan of my life. I was a good kid and I never fucked with anyone but now it was time I they just beta hop karma get to them before i do, but cody doesn’t have anything to worry about since i seen what he was working with but it’s what my sister going to do to them that will make the. go viral on the internet.