chapter 15

Blake drove me back to the my house and i up quickly told my parents to pack up cause we were going on a vacation, i texted my sister and my cousin and told them to pack two bags of clothes and some shoes cause we were going to come pick them up cause we're going on a vacation, they both just texted me back ok, Blake started calling me, “hey bae, you think Canada have warm days or nah”

“ i don't know probably ,probably not but were not going to Canada”

“but i thought that’s what you told your friends”

“yeah, i lied, we already have a house in Madagascar that’s why were going to stay in Madagascar”,

“what about the volcano”

“who told you that and that’s not going to be a problem”

“your friend Cody, he also said yall had a lot of memories together”

“he did didn’t he, well i call you back”, i hang up the phone and called Cody to curse him out but he didn’t answer, i called him again and he answer,

“why did you tell Blake that we had memories together”

“cause we did have fun together, you love every part of me and i mean every part”, i hang up the phone and i called Kim to check on max. “Hey Kim how’s max”

“i don’t know and i don’t care, i have a new man and he is all straight”

“ok, but you didn’t get anytime to check up on him”

“sorry, my man have me booked everyday, every week”

“girl you to much”

“my man also have a job, do your man have a job?”

“yes Kim, he does have a job, is you bringing him to Madagascar”

“hell yeah, i need sex”,

“alrighty than i didn’t need to hear all that

, “is sexy Blake coming”

‘you know he is”

“and are we staying in that beautiful house with almost ten rooms”

“yes, you know it and i still got the credit card for food”

“oh, hell yeah and we beta have another party too”

“oh, we are”

“ok girl talk to you later”, i hang up and finished packing when my mother and father walked in my room,”

“we are ready to go, hope it’s going to be fun”

“it is”. We still had to go pick up my cousin and i knew my sister was going to have a whole six bags, one bag with shoes, one bag for cloth, one bag for jewelry, two bag for her boyfriend and a bag with her makeup in it. It was 6:00 and it was really time to say goodbye to the home we grew up in and the place we all called home, the united states of America, Mexico and Canada was about to be home to giant monsters and thousands and millions of people are going to die and we can't do nothing about it, we had a full plane of people, it was me, my sister, my cousin, my boyfriend, and my boyfriend family and his friends from basketball team, it was Kim and her family, max and his family, James and his family and boyfriend, Cody and jax, Zoey and her family, and Lola and her family, the plane was full and i was scared that we weren’t  going to have enough rooms and space in the house but we would have to see when we get there.

Everyone mat up at my house and we was on our way to the airport were are plane was ready and waiting for us, but first we had to make a quick stop cause we had to pick up max from the hospital even though kim did not want him to go we had to take him. We rushed in the hospital signed him out, they picked him up as we ran to the car, i looked back and seen jax struggling and i was laughing in my head and opened up the door for jax, i went back to my car and we was ready to go.

“So honey, you never told us why you wanted to go on a vacation in the middle of your last school year”

“Cause i just wanted to spend time with my family and friends before i go off to college and not see yall for weeks and months”

“Aww, that’s so sweet, this will be the best vacation we ever had, can’t wait to get there”

“Same but we have to stop and get my sister and my favorite cousin”

“Aww, that’s nice and i can’t wait to see my big girl again”. I knew my sister was going to get mad at me cause i didn’t tell her that my parents were coming on this vacation with us so she would have to do all her freaky stuff with her boyfriend in the basement or in the shed.

We arrived at the airport and everyone grabbed their bags and we were on are way to Florida to get my sister and my cousin, so i could hurry up and release these creatures in the united states and in Mexico and than say the spell for the barrier and than we can be free and don’t have to go to school, i can spend time with my boyfriend and his family even though he might want to spend time with his teammates and find another sport to play or surf, i was so excited to get to Madagascar and have fun and do the things teens were meant to do and that’s to cause trouble and have fun. The plane was 2 minutes away from landing in Florida until max and Blake got into a big argument about something Cody brung up, “what the hell is going on back there”, Kim said,

“let’s go see”, we got up out our seats and went to the back of the plane,

“jax what is going on”

“max and Blake is arguing about what max did to you”

“but that was like three weeks ago”

“I know but Cody brung it up”, i walked over and pulled Blake away and jax grabbed max

“so is there a reason were back here screaming our heads off”

“ask your dumb stupid as friends they started it”

“I heard Cody, you started it”

“all i said was that when we was on the bus you deserve that slap and he heard what i said”

“but why were yall talking about since it was in the past”, Kim said

“right you wanted to start something”

Lola said, “I didn’t want to start anything, it was just a conversation started since you almost got him killed in the movie theater.

    Blake got loss from my hands and  started punching max and they were fighting on the plane than Cody jumped in and just started hitting Blake in his head and jax grabbed Cody and me and Kim tried to grab Blake but as soon as we grabbed him off of max, max throw a punch and hit him and he got loss from our arms again. Zyan tried to help us but he got punched in his nose and well blood was everywhere and it was disgusting cause it was dripping everywhere cause a little thick pool to form, when we grabbed Blake and max off of each other as everything started to calm back down