Chapter 2

So I decided to make it one chapter so in this it'll explain how Y/N met Ahri and Lily. The narration will be as if Y/N and Ahri are telling the story to the girls so if dialoge is in this -> [] <- it means that they're talking and not related to the flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV- (Ahri first)

It was nearing to the night. A peaceful evening with cloudless sky. Many people started heading back home but one specific Bar was still open, Angel's Share.

 Many people started heading back home but one specific Bar was still open, Angel's Share

Inside the last people were leaving and the only ones left were Y/N and Sucrose.

Sucrose: I finished cleaning the tables dad. I'm heading home.

Y/N: Be careful on the way back. I'll stay a bit longer and check what I need to order.

Sucrose: Okay.

[[Silvervale: Wait hold on who is Sucrose?

Y/N: She's my adopted daughter.

Silvervale: You have a daughter?!

Y/N: You'll meet her when she comes back home. Now as I was saying-]]

After checking what he needed to order Y/N was about to leave when the front door opened and a woman with fox tail and ears walked in. This was Ahri.

Ahri: Excuse me are you still open?

Y/N: For a few minutes. What can I get for you?

Ahri: Umm. *looks at the menu* Striped Cloud coffee sounds good.

Y/N: Take a seat, your order will be ready in a minute.

Ahri took a seat at the table closest to the counter and watched Y/N prepare the drink. After a minute Y/N finished and brought the cup to the table and put it down and Ahri looked up at him clearly nervous with a little blush.

 After a minute Y/N finished and brought the cup to the table and put it down and Ahri looked up at him clearly nervous with a little blush

Y/N: Enjoy.

With that he went back behind the counter to clean the equipment again. Meanwhile Ahri was lost in thoughts and took a few glances at Y/N while drinking her order.