Prologue

[Ok so this is my first story and I'm really excited! But I won't leave many author notes. BTW for the sake of the story both Danny and Dani are 15.]
________________________
'Keep conscious, keep conscious come on you can do it Dani. Get better! Come on, heal'. Dani's mantra was interrupted by a man in a white hazmat suit unlocking and opening her cell door.
"Get up", the man ordered. Dani silently complied, over the course of her captivity she had learned that resisting only brought more pain. She walked in front of her escort as he led her to a plane hanger housing several white helicopters. 'Is everything they own white, I mean seriously just because it is in your name doesn't mean every single thing you own needs to be white.' Dani thought silently to herself as she was loaded into a helicopter.
"Get in the cage" "What? Why? Where are you taking me?" Dani asked frantically trying to resist the agents forcing her closer to the cage. "Shut up before we make you" an agent responded finally succeeding in confining Dani in the cage. "What do you want from me?" Dani cried out in desperation. "We want you to help us catch a halfa" was the last thing Dani heard before she blacked out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Danny was out flying around one night after doing some ghost hunting. He was about to head in for the night when he heard the distant screams of one particularly familiar halfa. 'Dani!' Danny thought as he shot off in the direction of the screams. He saw Dani screaming and writhing in pain laying in a ghost prof cage glowing with electricity located in the middle of the street. "Dani" he called out landing and running to her. "No ... leave Danny. Go ... fly away, before it's too late" she cried out between screams. "What? Come on Dani I need to get you out of there" "Please ... leave ... you can't get caught too ... they will catch you if you stay" Dani responded. "Who will catch me?" Danny asked. "We will" a voice answered before shooting Danny with a tranquilizer gun. "No! Please let him go keep me but let him go" Dani begged. The agents of course didn't listen. They just placed Danny into a cage identical to Dani's and loaded both cages on to a waiting helicopter.