Chapter 2

'They're back, they're taking me back.' was the first thing Dani thought as she jumped out of the bed she was on. She ran over to Danny shaking him awake. "Come on they're here we need to run" she shouted making Danny wake up and shoot up off of the bed. "Wait you're running?" Dick asked. "There is nothing else we can do" Danny said. "You could fight you held your own the first time and you were severely injured." Dick stated. "You don't understand the agents before were just tracking us these are soldiers and they will fight until they are all dead or have us. There is no stopping them" Dani said urgently. "Well that might have been the case on your own but you have me and the resources of Wayne Manor now" Dick said with confidence. "How can that help us" Danny asked curious about the stranger that Dani seemed to trust. "Follow me" Was Dick's response. "It's too late they are too close now we don't have another choice" Dani whispered back to Danny.

Dick led them to the lounge and went up to the grandfather clock in the corner. He opened it up and twisted the hands. With a pop the clock swung open to reveal as hidden hallway that seemed to lead to a rather high tech elevator. 'Wow' was all Dani thought as the cave came into view. "Wow what is this place" Danny asked in amazement. "The Bat cave" Dick responded calmly stepping out of the elevator and making his way over to a glass case. Dani and Danny followed him silently taking in their surroundings with looks of awe plastered across their faces. "Spare weapons are in the case to the left" Dick said as slipped his suit over his cloths. Dani and Danny looked at the weapons nervously. "Come on grab something we have to get back up to the manor before the agents get inside. Batman would kill me if government agents found the Bat-cave" Dick commented urging the two teens to hurry up. Danny reluctantly picked up some throwing disks and Dani after careful consideration chose a small dagger. The three teens silently made their way back to the elevator in silence each thinking about the battle ahead. 'How am I going to win a fight against government agents while watching them' Dick thought. 'How were we going to escape' Danny thought with dread. 'Will we need to use our powers to escape' Dani questioned to herself. As the elevator slowed all the teens crouched into a ready position as the elevator doors opened.

All three teens stepped silently out of the elevator scanning their surroundings for any sign of danger. The clock swung back into place with a hiss. The teens took slow steps towards the front entryway cautious for any sign of the Men in White. A blast of ecto-nobelium shattered the silence as it zipped past Dani's head making all three teens swing around to face the gunman. More shots rang out and the manor was suddenly filled with dozens of armed agents. Dick jumped into action first taking out the first shooter and any others who shot at him. Dani and Danny were fighting the best they could while still injured and without using their powers. They were holding their own even winning when suddenly a second wave of agents stormed in. Forced out of the front door and onto the lawn, the teens knew they were beat. They had lost the element of control as soon as the stepped foot outside of the manor. Dani and Danny looked at each other communicating silently. The stepped forward and dropped their weapons. 'What are they doing? They are going to get shot' Dick thought but was quickly brought back into the fray of the fight. A white light suddenly erupted around both Dani and Danny. Slowly the rings of light worked their way up and down from the teens torsos. "All agents fire at the halfas now" the agent's commander ordered. Shots rang out all directed at the two teens still surrounded by white light. As the shot hit them Dani and Danny cried out in pain. The white light flickered then went out completely as the two dropped to the ground unconscious. Dick stared as agents slowly started to approach the slightly smoking forms on the ground completely ignoring him. Thinking fast he threw several smoke birdarangs into the pack of agents. As the smoke screen went up blinding the agents; Dick moved silently through reaching the two unconscious bodies at the center. He carried both of them towards the waiting reinforced Lamborghini. As the smoke cleared and the Men in White got their bearings, all that was left of the three teens was the speck the Lamborghini on the horizon and even as the agents watched in confusion the Lamborghini disappeared into the distance. __________________________________________________________________________Sorry about the late update and the short chapter. More coming next week.