Prologue

*Third pov.*

It was a sunny afternoon in the Great U.S.A. as the Civilian population enjoyed their Saturday off or what it seems we view the neighborhood closely it was not peaceful as people are running from the direction in panic. You might wonder what going on................ the answer is simple its the END OF THE WORLD.

You see the United States was at war with China for several years and as soon as it was coming to a close. The Chinese launched their nuclear missiles on the US. As people run to safety we see a family running together: a family wearing classic 1950's clothes father wearing slacks, a white dress shirt, and brown dress shoes. the mother wears a pink Pocadot dress and flats. the teen son is wearing green and black plaid, black pants, and black shoes. This was Taylor and his family. As were running they heard a large explosion turn around and see a mushroom cloud.

 As were running they heard a large explosion turn around and see a mushroom cloud

Everyone was in a full panic as they tried to run as they could. Taylor looks around to see buildings people have blasted away.

The family continues to run entering the alleyway but they meet a dead end and turn around to see the mushroom cloud in front of them and a wave of fire coming toward them

The family continues to run entering the alleyway but they meet a dead end and turn around to see the mushroom cloud in front of them and a wave of fire coming toward them. They hug each other one last time as the fire reaches them and disintegrated them as everything fades to black.

*Taylor pov.*

I scream out of fear as I sit up breathing heavily I look around and see the renew made wall, newly mad bed, lamb, alarm clock, and a handgun on the dresser drawer. 

I sigh to myself glad it was only a nightmare. It has been thousands of years since the bombs dropped. I was the only survivor from the Vault and I was shocked to see everything I once knew was gone but that didn't stop me. I've got used to the New World starting to help settlements with their problems and hunt down bandits, foal creatures, and other psychopaths that are out there. I was well known out there and created a name for myself settlements see me as a hero.

Which draws attention to a new group called Patriots. Their goal was to retake the United States back from the wasteland frontier and in ten years we did well taking back most of the East Coast, Texas, and California. Our best scientists were able to get rid of the radiation by reversing the atoms that were made and breaking them.