Chapter One

*Third Pov*

View of a sandy beach and there was Taylor unconscious in the sand the wave splash against him waking up. He groans feeling pain as if he was hit by a car, and looks up to see sand.

Taylor: What?

He gets up and looks around he is on a beach. Wondering how he got here then he realized where the ship was, looked around the water, and in the distance there was his ship half sunk in the sea.

Taylor: I guess the storm was worse than we thought. Okay, then I'll see if there are survivors and also find supplies.

Taylor search and search for an hour under the hot barren sun. He hasn't found anyone who survives the wreck.  He continues his search when he stumbles on several creates.

Taylor: Yes, something is going my way.

He opens one of them inside were guns, Stg44, two pistols, a Winchester, an M4 carbine, and a rocket launcher.

  Taylor: Just my luck.

He opens the other two inside was food mainly MREs, three gallons of water, and a pack of six Nuckla Cola bottles. 

Taylor: I hit the jackpot. look enough for four months maybe five if I ration.

Check the larger one using a crowbar struggles at first eventually pop it open. Inside something that makes him grin. It was Electro hybrid motorcycle. (the one from the BIo) Can reach up to 1,000 mph faster than any vehicle in the past. Can hold gas, a solar panel for electricity, and even has its own Nuclear core. The bike can handle any climate mud, rock, sand, and water roads without getting ruined.

The bike has tricks of its own. Spikes traps, oil spills, flamethrowers in the back, spin saws at the tires, mines, rockets, and handprint access.

Taylor: This baby will do.

Taylor spends forty minutes packing everything making sure nothing falls out. The bike has two gallons of gas not enough so keep it as a reserve, the bike is full charge, and only three cores will last about three years also keeping reserve.

Taylor: Alight*get on the bike putting shade goggles* let's get this show on the road.

Turn on the bike and head towards the desert.

*Timeskip*

Taylor has been riding for four days stopping at night to rest and continuing during the day. He hasn't found anyone just sand ruin builds here and there maybe abandon Vehicles once in a while.

Taylor kept on riding.....riding ......riding...... and riding. 

Taylor stops at a cliff and lets it charge a bit as he looks at the map.

Taylor: It seems that the tower is about 200 miles North East. *sighs* Why can't it be easy.

He hears something in the distance grabs his binoculars looks through them. 

Taylor: Smoke signals. Something is up.

He pans over the valley and sees an oil rig, armor around it, armed on top with few defenders, and armored cars protecting it, and looks like they're being attacked.

(He's watching the whole thing.)

Taylor: That's not good.

He quickly mounts his bike start it and rides towards the rig.