Chapter Three

*Third Pov*

The War Rig dives through the canyon nothing but rock and sand, but close behind is Immortal Joe and his army not far behind.

Furiosa: I made a deal up ahead of safe passage. Not sure it is still good.

Taylor: I take it that these guys are not friendly enough to give it to for free.

Furiosa: No. *looks at the girls* Get back in the hole and leave the hatch open. *Looks at Max* I need you here, you need to drive the rig. Taylor, you need to go in the back and stay down in case it goes sideways.

Taylor: You go it. * Climb into the back from the door*

The girls climb inside Angharad was last but was stopped by Max.

Max: No. You stay. You stay there.

Taylor: You are kidding me? She's pregnant what is she going to do to you who has the guns? Let her go.

Max: Alright find.

Taylor: Go in there, Angharad.

She slowly goes in with Taylor's help she fits in without hurting herself.

Angharad: Thank you.

Taylor: You're welcome.

She could help but smile at him as she looks at her sister, they all smile at the kindness he gave her. Never a man sees them as a person and not a breeder or things. Taylor never thought a man be so kind and so thoughtful. They don't know what it means but they all like and even Furiosa won't admit she likes it too.

Furiosa: You both have to hid and not be seen. I'm supposed to be alone that was the deal.

Max went to the hole and climb down Angharad making room for both of them. Taylor hides behind Furiosa's seat making sure from outside no one can see him.

Out in the canyon were motorcyclists these were Rock Riders bandits who took residence in the canyon. They watch down seeing the War Rig and the war parties following behind.

 They watch down seeing the War Rig and the war parties following behind

Back in the truck........

Furiosa: Hey*looking at Max*What's your name? What do I call you?

Max: Does it matter?

Furiosa: Find when I yell foul you drive out of here fast as you can. Taylor?

Taylor: Still here.

Furiosa: I need you up and cover us.

Taylor: Got it.

Furiosa: Now here's securances.

She points to the switches.

Furiosa: One. One. Two. Red.Black. Go. Do you, have it?

Max nod at her as she continues to drive. At certain point of the canyon dip her fingers in grease wiping her forehead passing opening between the mountain and rocks connect to it knocking off a metal flag.