Show's Over

Vic's POV~~

I open my eyes and see the huge green tree surrounded by a low fog. I rub the blurriness from my eyes and yawn. The next thing I notice is the harsh warm breath being exhaled onto the back of my neck and the heavy arm draped over my bare waist. All I have on are my boxers and they're hanging low and I'm covered in what I soon realize is Kellin's jacket. I lay on my back and look over at him, still sleeping. I smile and watch him for a moment, then I realize that I need to get back home as soon as possible. I get my thumb and use it to pull open one of his eyelids and my stomach flutters as I see his big green emerald eyes-or, eye- staring back at me. He makes a pouty face and takes a deep breath, pulling away and rubbing his eyes. He stretches and I climb on top of him, I repetitively peck his lips softly as he begins to wake up. He suddenly grabs my face and pulls it closer to him, kissing me deeper. We both have horrible morning breath, but I actually care a lot less than I figured I would have. He tastes like eggs and garlic, but I don't care, just getting to kiss his lips and remind him that he is mine is enough to satisfy me. He kisses me for a bit then pulls away, letting me know he's done. I sit up straight and look at him, "Goodmorning boyfriend."

He yawns then rubs his eyes again, "Hey."

"How did I get here? I don't remember walking."

"I carried you because you wouldn't wake up."

"And you took off all my clothes so I would only be in my boxers?"

"Mhmmm." he grins wickedly.

"Come on," I chuckle, "we need to get home."

"So, yeah. The first two or three years, she was just... depressed. Then after a while she started sleeping around, next thing I know she's pregnant and she doesn't know if it's da- Jeuses' kid or some other bastards'. Then she gets pregnant again she's a total Queen to the new babies but she's like an alcoholic stripper by night and nagging old lady with anger issues by day around me and my brothers." Kellin explains as he drives.

"Has she said why?" I ask, crossing my legs and taking another bite of my vanilla Snickers milkshake.

"No, but I'm pretty sure it's because my older brother and I have the "Privilege" of looking exactly like Jeuse. And according to his side of the family, the oldest brother acts exactly like him. She hates us because we're like him."

"Well," I say, feeding him a spoonful of my milkshake, "If the oldest daughter is his, isn't she like him?"

"My mom insists that she isn't his. But I think she is. I mean, my mom found out she was pregnant three months after he left, she was just getting into the whole slutty thing, but there's no way she got pregnant that early into it. Plus, she was three months pregnant. She wasn't sleeping around at that time because he had left."

"How do you not know you're three months pregnant?"

"I dunno, she's a whore, who cares."

"This is why you're not in a rush to get home, huh?" I take the last bite of my milkshake and toss the empty Styrofoam cup into the trashcan on the floor in the back of the car. "Yeah, not looking forward to seeing her."

"Well," I sigh as we pull into my driveway, "I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Alright." he says. I lean over and kiss him before getting out, my stomach feels like a skunk had crawled into it and died. I clutch my hands into fists so hard, my fingernails are hurting my palms. What if they find out I had sex? What if they find out we're dating? What if they don't take me back? They must be so worried. My hands are shaking as I finally lift my heavy arm to knock on the door three times. My legs feel like they're falling asleep, like they're going to collapse under me at any second. I hear fast, heavy footsteps getting closer and closer to the door, the closer they get, the faster tears start to fall down my face. Then, it happens; Papa opens the door and looks me over, he falls to his knees and opens his mouth wide, screaming, "Oh, Amado Padre Celestial, gracias, para mi hijo ha regresado!" ["Oh, Dear Heavenly Father, thank you, for my son has returned!"] over and over again. He wraps his arms around my legs and pulls me in, hugging my bottom half. I begin to sob as I see Mike and Mama run around the corner, Mama looks at me with disbelief before falling to her knees as well and hugging me the same way Papa is. Mike sobs just as hard as I am and bows down before me, as if I'm some type of God or something. I get down and wrap my arms around all of them, breathless and thoughtless. "Yo nunca voy a dejar de nuevo." ["I'm never leaving like that again"] I mumble. I turn my head slightly and my heart drops even lower when I see that Kellin is gone.

Kellin's POV~~

I don't want to go home, but Vic did. If I were to continue on without him, it wouldn't be the same. I need to go home, though. God, I wonder how his family reacted. I backed out as soon as he got out of the car. I hope he's okay. Oh no, I'm home. I unbuckle uneasily and turn the car off before slowly walking into the house. "K-Kellin?" Mom shouts. For some reason, her voice sounds comforting and soothing. I'm not sure why, though. It's not like I was gone for weeks or anything, "Mom?" I yell. I hear a faint gasp behind me and I spin around to see my tiny, defenseless mother standing there, looking the way she did when dad left... maybe even worse. Her hair is tangled and wavy and greasy looking, she's in a stained tank top and pajama pants and her cheeks are rosy and stained. "Mom," I mumble, sorrowfully. She runs to me and collapses in my arms. I hold her as if she were my own child or something. She sobs into my shoulder loudly and I merely tear-up, holding her close to me. "I-I th-th-thought you le-le-"

"Sh, sh, sh, mom I'm not like him." I whisper gently. Now I know why. Why her voice sounded so comforting and... well... motherly. Why I actually wanted to come home a tiny bit, I knew she thought I'd left. If I were to not come home, that would be me being like him. And that's the last thing I will ever do, is be anything like that asshole.

********

So, yeah. This is happening now... not really sure where to go from here but I'll sleep on it and maybe update tomorrow if I come up with anything. Goodnight ♥♥♥