Pinky-Promises

********

I know I usually save this for the end, but I figured I'd just let you guys know, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KELLIN'S BROTHERS' AND SISTERS' REAL NAMES ARE so I had to make up fake ones for this chapter. If you do happen to know what they are, please let me know so I can fix it and give you credit for it, thanks and sorry for the interruption~

********

Kellin's POV~~

"Kellin, where were you? I was worried sick and as the man of the-"

"Jose, I was fine. I just got stressed and took a break with a few friends."

"Well, it'd be great if we could get a heads up first next time."

"Yeah man, totally." I smile. He pats my back and smiles at me before walking off. Then my younger older brother comes up with my two little sisters, grinning, "KELLS!" The girls scream, jumping onto me, I hug them tight, "Whoa, ladies I was only gone for a day."

"Two." Dominic, my younger older brother, interrupts

"Two days," I correct myself.

"Where'd you go?" Lily-Beth asks.

"Uhm, I just crashed at Jaime's."

"Jaime?" Elizabeth softly blushes, "You mean, you're cute friend, Jaime?"

"No, I mean the Jaime that thinks farting into a cup then shoving it in your face is funny Jaime." I cringe. Elizabeth just chuckles and bites her lip and my stomach makes a twisty feeling, not sure how I feel about my sister getting all Slay-Like on Jaime.

"Kellin," Lily-Beth pulls on my arm. I turn my attention to her and see her cheeks softly glowing pink, wet trails of tiny rivers trailing down them, "We thought you left." she says softly.

"Lily-Beth, Jose and Dominic are both gonna be out of here in a year, then I'll be the man of the house. I'm not leaving you guys. There's no way I could ever leave the most important girls in my life."

"Never-ever?" she asks.

"Never-ever." I confirm.

"Pinkypromise?" Elizabeth asks. They both hold out their pinkies and I lock my pinky with theirs, committing to look after them forever.

Vic's POV~~

 "Mama, I told you... I made some new friends and I got a bit carried away, that's all."

"For two nights, Victor!?" Papa shouts. Once again, he's pacing the floor in front of Mama, who is crying, and I. I have my arm wrapped around Mama and Mike is in our room, "I can't deal with this anymore! What happened to my straight-A son? Now you're gay and skipping school to hang out with friends!?"

"We need to tell him," Mama croaks.

"Tell me what?" I ask. They both get quiet and exchange looks for a bit. I stand up, getting fed up with being treated like a nine-year-old, "Okay, enough games, tell me what?" I demand.

"Victor sit down," Mama says gently. I sigh and plop down, tired of everything. "Victor... I got fired." she says, grabbing my hand. "What?" I mumble. I look her in the eyes, trying to see if she was just joking. "What?" I yell, after a while. I stand back up, infuriated by the "news".

"Why?" I ask.

"It's a long story Victor, let's just say no more sneaking out with your friends." Papa says. He slowly approaches me and gets so close to my face, I can feel and smell his breath as he's mumbling to me, "And if I ever see this Quinn boy ever again; I will kill him with my own two bare hands... understand?"

"Y-yes sir." I barely muster out the only two words I can. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to stay away from Kellin; I love him. How does Papa know his name though? He started to walk away, then it all came up; word vomit, "Why?"

"Excuse me?" he replied immediately.

"Why can't I see him?"

"Okay son," he shrugs, "Either you let him go and never talk to him again; or you are disowned. Think about it.."

My mother stands up and says, "But Vi-" but is interrupted by the back-side of my fathers hand swiping across her cheek. She stumbles over and holds her face, immediately in tears. "PAPA!" I cry. "Do not protest what I say!" Then, Mike comes out and takes in the scenery, "Oh my God... what happened? Mama are you al-"

"Boys, in your room.. now!" Papa demands. Mike and I hurry to our room and sit on our beds, staring across at each other. "What happened? Why was Mama-"

"He hit her." I say bluntly.

"Pap- no, no way!" Neve-"

"HE HIT HER, ALRIGHT!" I shout. Mike slouches over and stares at the ground, emotionless. Then we hear it, the teary yelling of my mother and the enraged yelling of my father. I hug my knees to my chest and hide my face into my arms, I want to be anywhere else. I want Kellin to hold me and protect me. I don't want to be here. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of being so fat and ugly and stupid. I just don't want to anymore. He told me to think about it and I've thought plenty about it and I've decided; I don't want to feel a single thing anymore.

********

Sorry if this was a little short, DON'T HATE ME! xc