𝟎𝟎𝟔; Wouldn't quite say 'saviour'

Dear the light of my life,

Is it possible to see that as I wrote this, my handwriting is more shaky than usual? I don't know what to do. It's 4am and I don't want to bug Mia or Pietro, but I can't breathe. I've tried everything so now I'm improvising as I go. I thought that maybe writing would get my mind of the dream I had.

A quick recap of where I left off: I stabbed an Orderlies eye out and a man was being an asshole.

Let's skip forward five years. Five whole years, I rotted in the asylum. And when my dreams started to get more vivid, the time, the place, became clearer. I was mad. Okay, mad is an understatement. I was planning the death of whoever decided my fate.

My body was covered in bruises I gained from punching and throwing myself at the walls. At night especially, I was restrained. My hands and legs were tied to the bed, to prevent my thrashing when I woke up in screams. Or to avoid any more damage done to the Orderlies.  They would probably all quiet their job if I did something again.

I hated not being able to have my own story, my own life. I couldn't, didn't want to believe that someone or some higher form had dictated how my life was to go, in the event that I fell in love. Oh who am I even kidding?!! Of course I was going to fall in love, but I just didn't know when. Would I die in the arms of the person I dated for two months? Or would it be five? I didn't want to know so I swore that maybe if I didn't fall in love, my destiny would be saved.

I was a naïve thirteen year old. My eyes were blinded with hatred. I didn't know exactly who to hate for my destiny but I swore at every Orderly who passed my room, thoroughly believing that they were the spirit-send of whoever played with my life.

Just when I was about to crumble in one of the worst ways possible, a sudden light was shone on me. I had a saviour. Maybe the fates had heard my profanities and decided to give me some peace in my life before I offed? (Insensitive way to put it, but it sounds funny)

In one way, Auntie Renata was a saviour more than a world-shaker.

— from Rosie