WATCHING IT BURN

Traitor he's a traitor leaving me in that house to burn. HE'S THE WORST, HE'S A LAIR. HE PROMISES TO PROTECT ME THEN LEAVES ME IN A HOUSE TO BURN. how dare he, what's wrong with him.

"Hey kiddo" a fire fighter covered in dirt said, turning me away from the that traitor, "your father well be fine, let's get you cleaned up, yeah? " I side eyed my father being dragged into a ambulance next to mine and mommy's.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me and mommy stayed at my auntie's that night.

I layed in her arms, on a air mattress my aunties set up in the living room.

I got up and walk to my cousin, Jayden's room. He was playing video games with friends.

"Hey y/n, what's up" he patted the bed next to him, I sat down next to him and watch him play.

I didn't care about what he was playing though. My thoughts were stuck on my dad he hates me, I hate him. He burnt our house down, then at the hospital a nurse told me he ran away. what's wrong with him. Why would he do that. I did nothing wrong. I'm a good kid.

I told him I got my quirk that's when he started acting weird, was he made I got a quirk, I year ago when we went to the doctors and the said I wouldn't get one he looked sad, what changed.

"Hey, y/n! " Jayden snapped his fingers in my face. I hit them down "what? " I glared at him his friends were yelling in his head set, I don't why his don't hurt.

"Everything well be ok, please don't cry" he hug me, and I noticed I was crying, my whole face was drenched in tears, a wet spot on my, my melody pajama pants.

Why am I crying? Because of him, he tried to kill me, I hate him. I'm not sad over someone like him, he doesn't deserve it. I won't be sad, I won't cry, not over him.

The only thing he deserves is my rage

That's it

I'm not sad

I'm mad

I'm enraged

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That night my father broke into my aunt's house. They say he ran around crazy looking for me, he wanted me dead.

My aunt and mother were killed.

He tried to kill me and Jayden but the group of villains he was with 'saved' us.

Though me and Jayden survived, he was badly injured and he lost the ability to walk.

We were both sold to a lab.

Fuck him