NOSEY

Third person

You jumped from roof to roof heading to the part of town where most stores were. When you made it to a part of town where all the building were different sizes you used the gear Jay had made, inspired by attack on Titan.

You landed in your usual ally where you left your gear. You hid it behind a dumpster. Walking down the side walk late at night. You had just struck a deal with LOV so you had some extra money on hand. You were ganna go to the store to get ingredients for, curry, E said she been craving it.

You walk past by a convenience store's. One caught your eye. a purple star covered cake sat in the window seal. You walk into the store was dimly lit, the ac blasting the store was cold contrast the humid tonight. You stayed in the store longer than you plan to, deciding to buy some household items that you needed and some snacks.

Walking out the stores with the bags, you head in the same direction you had before to get the rest of your ingredients, sence you had got most of them at the convenience store.

There weren't many people out due to the chaos going down a few blocks away that you helped make, most people were in, there house. The thought brought a small smile to your face, menace.

You reached the grocery store, it was a, quick trip sence you always came here. You made small talk with the elderly cashier That was always there when you came late at night, for game night snacks or ingredients you forgot. "Hey master. Sazes, how you do'in"

I put my grocery on the counter and grab my wallet "good, how's school" he said sarcastically sence he knew I didn't go to school, " how's the wife? "  " she was dead " haha" he rang me up and bagged my items. He handed me a sleeping mask. "What's this for? " I knew it was a joke, sence I'm insomniac, "put it on" he reached under the counter. "Oh," what are you up to bone bag? " I put on the mask on. " you'll see"

Mr. Sazes is a retired villain, he the one that introduces us to the business. He was like our mentor, he's my best friend. "Ok open your eyes" you did and he had a gun in his hand. It was a pink and black, my Melody themed hand gun. "Omg for me?! " you squeals jumping and running in place. "Thank you I love it! It's so cute! " you snatched the gun out his hand.

You pick up your bags. "What did you put in here? I heard you do it" "don't open it ye-" you opened the brown bag your groceries were in- stopping after hearing what he said. Though you had already saw what it was "sorry, it really pretty why are you giving it to me" it was a pearl necklace with shimmering little diamond around it like little flowers "it was my wife, she always wanted kids but we never got to, I think she would have liked you" he smiled softly like he was caught up in old memories. "I feel like soon you well transition into a new era of your life, and I'm moving so I won't be part of it. Keep it and remember what I've taught you."

That's he was giving you this, he was moving, "well I ever see you again" you were tearing up. "I don't know, hon, I'm getting old, toshi, is planning on quitting, I wanna move before he, dose. I don't think I could make trips like this with out him. " you hug him like your life depended on it "I'll vist" then you left you didn't want him, to see you cry he told you to never show emotion, people take advantage.

You walk for About a mile. You were close to the chaos you had previously made.

You heard a sound, you couldn't describe it, but that just made you more interested....

Bad idea 😐

You turn the corner, yes you've heard a thousand times curiosity killed the cat, but you were dying to know, so you die either way.

It wasn't as entertaining or strange as you thought it would be. It was just hero killer and a bunch of hero's in shock. But then killer dude went still, and blood came out his mouth. Did he just lose before the fight started? Embarrassing, lol

You wondered if you should help him, doesn't he work alone, byeeee. You turned around flipping your hair (it doesn't matter if your bald, flip air🙄) and and walking away. Then you puased, maybe you should get him, the heroes do look frozen,

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You shouldn't have puased, you shouldn't have looked in the first place, but you just had to be nosey. This no fault but your own. . . .

This chapter long for no reason went on a whole ramble about nothing, lol don't even remember what I was talking about 😐 oh well 🙈 BYEEEE😒

This isn't edited, none of them are.... 😀