WTF

Water ran down your head, neck and back, you didn't care you knew it was probably Raven trying to wak- you were at home, you guys don't have a metal table and you wouldn't be able to sleep in this position, by this position, I mean with your hands chained to a metal chair.

You honest considered going back to sleep anyway but then your head was pulled up by the hair, anti-black. "Ow, don't touch my hair you racist" he let go, and sat in a hair in front of you, is that a fucking dog. "Y/n, last name unknown, parents unknown, anything about you unknown, your good" you didn't respond, you were in shock, it talks? "Where's the rest of your ragtag crew?"  "Up your butt and around the corner" you broke into laughter when he signed and left the room. "Byeeee~ "

Then he walked back in with a giant rodent or a small bear, in a suit. Is this zootopia or something? " y/n, I know where your friends are and where your from, so why don't you come to my school!" You honestly didn't know what to do, how did he knew that, you made sure you guy were completely untraceable, you don't tell anyone that and it's never been written down. "Fucking rat, your lying" he took the keys from the dog, wait are they both dogs?! He let you out the cuff and handed you a folder, it was picture of all of you.

You have to play this cool, " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT RAT?!!!? " you had him pinned to the ground in a second, shit we're going to jail all because of some stupid rat! If we're going down I'm taking this rodent with us. Strong furry hand rapped around your head and waist followed by four other human hands so this isn't the animal kingdom. They pulled you off of him and put you back in the cuffs.

"Nezume she's a villain, she-" you banged head on the table, now it's bleeding and you have a head ache "I'll do what ever you want fucking mut" don't even know if his a dog "just leave my friends out of this, if you can, give them another chance"  you probably looked crazy, there was blood dripping in to your eye, white furry on your hands and you were mean mugging the humanoid golden retriever in front of you. What type of bullshit is this stablishmant on? A dog a frog and an overgrown rat? Bffr

"Wonderful you start tomorrow" the midget bear cheered taking you out your cuffs again. And your hand were around his throat, you were about to have your foot up his ass. "If you kill me you and your friends go to juvenile detention" you kicked his ass away from you and sat back down, giggling at him coughing. "Let's go child we have important business to attend to"

Soon you were sitting outside a meeting room from what you saw when a bunch of hero's were walking in and out. You were playing cluster duck, for like four seconds then you switched to Minecraft.

"Y/n, would you please come in here" the rat was on the homeless hero, eraserhead's shoulder. You got up, trying to knock the mut down as you walk pass them, the man who lives in a shelter sadly stopped you no fun. You look around the room, it was full of hero's, your eyes stopped at all might, scrunching up your nose, his so annoying. "You know you're less annoying when you don't talk" you calmed on the table sitting cris-cross apple sauce. "You can sit here" someone told you. "Nah" ngl you just wanted to be a mence.

"Y/n, we trying to decide who you should live with" the mini bear rat mut said "one why do you want me at your school, two what the fuck are you? "

You ended up with Enji Todoroki, You don't know how, the both of you kept screaming no.

Idk what this is I just be saying stuff and hoping it makes sense