ANOTHER

I walk down the hall of the lab with, jack, my 'doctors' assistant. Apparently I'm only getting a check up today. Fucking liars, pisses me off, do they think I'm stupid.

We entered the room where they torture me. I actually did just get a check up. I still think they're up to something they. They usually don't care for my well-being aside from my quirk.

Then we went through the door my doctor always came through it was lobby with a stare case. There were a fee other kids there, a little girl with a horn on the side of her head, white blue-ish hair. a kid with spikes all over his body, orange hair. And a raven haired girl, she actually looked like Raven from teen Titans Go. And Jayden.

Are they moving us, are the police onto them. HA, I hope they get caught.

I blow raspberry and ran over to the spikey little boy "hey what your name rat? " I gave him a big smile, the one that got me the nickname Harley. " Hanako" he was shy, that it next time I escape I'm taking him with me maybe the girl first I have to make sure she's not annoying " nice to meet you I'm y/n but you can call me n/n, btw your my kid now" I got closer to his ear the spikes on and near the area sinking into his skin. There retractable. "I'll get you out of here, Hana" I whisper in his ear, using the nickname I just gave him.

I put him on my hip and turn to the girl, my smile dropping "hey" I taped her shoulder, damn, I'm being kinda mean. she looked scared and she was bandaged similarly to Hana. Bastards "tell me your name" she she looked dazed, it cause I'm black right "E-eri" stared into my eye like I was a puppy for Christmas " I'll call you E" fucking rats now I have two kids and my lame ass disabled cousin to save, *sigh* I guess I'll just have to be there Savior, then they'll have to worship me💅🏾💁🏾‍♀️

"Ok kids straight line, up the stairs! " fucking bitch stop barking, I adjusted Hana then put E on my other hip. Hi I'm y/n bad ass bitch and mother of two.

The guy led us to different room. There was a faceless man in all black it looked like his face was burnt off or something I don't wanna know. They had us line up in front of him. Are we being sold?

I didn't want that answer, I looked at Jayden, it looked like he was thinking the same. I switch E to my back "hold on E" and held Hana close to my chest. I turned to my left "Raven" the girl looked at me is that actually her name "not my name but what" I got turned to her drop my as low as I could "we're leaving come I need help" I laughed like I had made a joke, she caught on and did the same. "The guy in wheelchair right? " she smiled at me and poted at E " she can turn back time has he ever walked? " she leaned down and waved at E keeping up our act, " yeah but would the notice" I turned Hana her way so she could wave to him " I can distract, hey kid what's your quirk" Hana curled into me giggle, smart "pufferfish" he smiled at her "he'll help me, but I can't use my quirk for long" she pointed to him " I'm helping to once we get Jayden weret gone" I placed my kids down and hugged her.

I sat down on the floor with E, " I need you to make Jayden younger, about your age can you do that" me and Hana played patty cake while Rave told her what to do. She shoke her head and it happened in a instant.

I went for the guy with the bird Beck, shooting lava at him I messed and he charged at me.

______
I'm not editing this btw😐