chapter 1: Destiny

prologue 

what if i told you that the reality you live in is not the only one? what would you do or say? this is about 2 realities becoming one.........eventually, both realities being so close together that powerful beings are able to pass threw them, that is exactly what happens and that is the reason why both realities will form into one.

3rd person's pov

Lucifer had been trapped in hell wanting so badly to escape his cage, so he decided to walk threw his kingdom, its nothing he has not seen right? demons cower in fear of him well he walks by, his mind starts to wonder as he walks, his domain its full of fire and brimstone, lava pits and such, really gives the name Hell its meaning, his grand palace in the center of it all, well he wonders the realm that he knows so well, he finds something odd in his realm that he swore was not there before, a cave, this peaked his curiosity and he entered the long, slim cave, it got darker and oddly cold? in hell? this baffled him, at the end of this tunnel he sees a iron gate and behind that seems to be white mist and dead trees? he looks around not seeing a gatekeeper, this is very odd he thought to himself as he passes threw the gate and a cold shiver goes down his spine as he walks, nothing scares him, the ruler of hell! he eventually finds a way out of the sea of dead trees and mist, he did notice the dead bodies in the trees, not hanging from them but in them, not on branches but half in the roots as though the trees were absorbing them, now that was different and Lucifer starts to realize that he is not in fact in his realm, but how? and where was he? the landscape changes to one of black, burnt ground and grays, in a lot of places looks how lava looks after its cooled down, he then sees people in a long line walking with torches of fire, it does not take long for him to realized that they are souls of the damned, what in hell was going on?! he followed them till he got to a palace??? looks similar to his own but colder, once inside he made his way to the throne room just to see a woman with short, blond hair in a white dress and jet black wings! an angel? in hell? he looks at her with curiosity and before he can ask he heard her say:"who are you and how did you get into my realm?", her realm? he smirked and straightened his tie saying:"i am Lucifer Morningstar, king of hell", there was silence before laughter erupted from the woman's mouth, what was so goddamned funny? he thought before he heard her say:"that is quit impossible, for i am Lucifer Morningstar, queen of hell!", now he was speechless, this woman claimed to be him?! this angered him but also amused him, he could see the amusement in her eyes as well, there was a standstill before he heard the woman say:"Mazikeen, i need your assistance", Lucifer's eyes went wide but when he saw the girl it was not the Mazikeen he knew, no, this woman had half her face missing, this was odd, everything about this place was very out of place, and the woman who claims to be him sees how odd it all looks and feels to the man, they get to talking and drinking, being civil about all this and not too far along they noticed similarities to each other but also differences, they did oddly get along greatly and for a while they would see each other, going to each other's realms and got very close, sexually, then one day well Lucifer was visiting Lucy (its what he calls her), she says something that makes him almost choke on his drink, whisky, she says:"Lucifer, something has happened, something unexpected and almost as impossible as us meeting, i'm pregnant", he looked at her with a shocked look on his face and before he was able to say something, Mazikeen ran in saying:"Mistress, Morpheus, king of dreams is here to see you", Lucifer saw a grin on Lucy's face as she nodded, did the woman say king of dreams? the sandman? he felt a shift in the air and looked at the doorway and saw a tall, slender looking man with jet black hair and in all black, the man looked to never smile, his eyes seemed blue but also like swirling sand, his jaw looked sharp, the man was indeed very handsome and lucifer had no shame wanting to flirt with this man, but then again he flirts with pretty much everyone, the man looked at lucifer then at lucy and in a very deep voice saying:"he should not be here, in this reality, with him here both our realities will be torn apart until there is nothing left", lucy smiled a bit more saying:"so he is in a sense, me from a different reality?", Morpheus nodded some and with a wave of his hand, sand surrounded the male Lucifer and he was sent to his realm, then Morpheus used his powers to seal up the passage between realms repairing the vale between worlds and warned lucifer from his world of the dangers of crossing from one reality to the next, when lucifer found himself in his palace alone he got angry, he planed on marching to the king of dreams to punch him out of anger, but once he got to where the passage way was he found the vale had been sealed up! for 9 full months he tried to get to the other realm to see his child, when the child was born, lucy held her daughter in her arms, she was as pale as snow and had silver hair and the strangest eyes, they looked like vortexes swirling around with every color imaginable, lucy decided to name her daughter (y/n) Morningstar, she was happy for a moment until she looked into the child's heart and sketched onto her little heart was a name, like every living things, the soulmate's name is on the heart, this name though enraged Lucifer, it was the name Morpheus, speaking of him, he was in the dreaming, working when he felt great pain in his chest, so much pain that he toppled over to the ground and groaned in pain, Lucienne saw this and ran over to help him up, once he was standing up a bit staggered, Lucienne asked if he was ok and what happened, him being arrogant, just waved her off saying that he was fine, she watched him a bit worried, Morpheus went to a room in his palace with a large mirror and pulled his dark shirt off after discarding his long coat, exposing his bare chest and his eyes searched for the reason of the pain in his chest until his eyes landed on where his heart is, yes he has a heart, did you think he did not have one? he clenched his fist feeling himself shake some, what he saw was a name burned into his heart from fire, the name (y/n), he then realized there was a new dreamer, her, but she was different and he had to know who (y/n) was, he searched his realm to find her but he could not, he then felt his own blood run cold and his eyes widen and he used his sand to travel to hell just to see lady Lucifer on her knees crying and in front of her was an empty cradle and threw pure pain filled sobs he heard lucifer say:"he took her, my daughter! HE TOOK HER!", a few hours after the child was born, a portal of sorts opened and out walked lucifer from his world, he looked around and saw the child and picked her up saying:"there you are my princess, my little (y/n)", he then turned and walked threw the portal into his world knowing full well that it would close behind him, truth was he never cared about the other him, the woman, only the child and once he picked up the child he saw the name on her chest, the name of the dream king? he decided that he would be damned if he let his princess be with the sandman of all people! and hay, the sandman as far as he was aware did not exist in his world so by taking the child and sealing up the vale made sure she would never meet him right? well it did not last long for god to find out about the child and had Amenadiel, lucifer's brother, take the child from lucifer to the living world where she was given to a family to raise, lucifer hated that he could do nothing about it but smirked knowing that the king of dreams cannot get her.

~the dreaming~ 

Morpheus had returned to the dreaming realm and told Lucienne about the child and to find anything at all about her in the books, he then went to his throne room to think, it may not look like it from the outside but inside he was seething with rage and his heart ached in pain, his soulmate who he has not even had the chance to see or meet was stolen from him by her father into a reality where he cannot go! he felt sympathy for Lucifer, losing her child cannot be easy for her, he felt so much rage that he punched a pillar reducing it to sand, this did not harm him in any way, for a very long time he has not smiled and looked to be hollow and void of any emotion except anger, sometimes he even seemed to be lost in deep thought like he was not there and to occupy himself, he set himself tasks to complete, focusing on his job, avoiding hell as much as possible, he doubt lucifer would want him there anyways, Morpheus did have a secret though, one he never shared with anyone not even his ravens, its about (y/n), even though she is in a different reality, he could feel her emotions, fear, sadness, happiness, all of it, even when she was in danger or hurt, when he's alone and he feels her being happy he smiles a little to himself, and when she is hurt it makes him want to find her quickly, to harm what ever or who ever hurt her, all these emotions about a girl he has never met before feels like its tearing him up inside and he hates it because the pain sometimes its so very unbearable, one thing he did find out was once the girl becomes 21 then she stops aging becoming immortal, time is irrelevant to him and he is constantly watching for a weak point in the vale, even if its to look threw like a mirror, for centuries he would look well in the waking world, in fact 600 years have passed for him, he often wondered if time in the other reality moved the same speed as his own, he did once get a slight glimpse of (y/n) threw a thin part of the vale, like a mirror and to him she was beautiful with long, silver hair and the most beautiful eyes, it was like looking at an endless rainbow, but just as she appeared, she was gone again, Morpheus now going by the name of Dream, so badly wanted to reach threw to her but could not and swore to find a way to be with her, with (y/n)........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hay guys so uh i hope you enjoyed this first chapter and the next wont be far, i promise! ^-^