Partners with your crush in math class

Niall:

It was the your first day of school and the popular girls knocked your books on the ground on purpose. You went to pick up your books, when suddenly a boy was already grabbing your stuff. You noticed it was Niall James Horan, the cutest guy in school. He Said,'' Hi my name is Niall''. You said,'' Thanks for helping me pick up my books, my name is y/n''. Niall said,'' that's a pretty name, but i have to get to room 30, math class. You said,'' oh can I come I have that same class, you handed him your schedule for classes. He said,'' Wow, you have the same classes as me, well you could hang out with me today. You said,'' ok sure I love too, I don't want to hurt your feelings since I have no friends yet. He said,'' well I'm your friend now.'' He said,'' Um y/n can I tell you something.'' You walked back to him and said,'' ok what is it.'' He said,'' do you wanna go studying later at the library next to the school because I would want you to be my studying partner.'' You said,'' sure I love too.'' He said,'' ok great we coukd walk together out of class.''You said,'' ok great well let's get the math class.''
Sorry for the really short chapter. Comment, vote, and request. I'm give you all high fives if i could because i wanna thank my twin sister Twilight101 here on wattpad because she helped me do some writing also check out her Louis William Tomlinson preferences book here on wattpad. Vote, comment, and request my happy readers and enjoy my treat to you this wonderful Naill Horan book... Vote, comment, and request A.S.A.P immediately now...