He kisses you in the rain

Niall:

It was a Saturday morning. You woke up and when your mom called you too come down stairs. You forgot it was your 14th birthday. Your phone began to ring and you looked who was calling you. You said,'' Hey Niall, it's my 14th birthday you know, he said,'' of course it's your birthday you told me yesterday at school cutie. You blushed when he called you cutie.you said,'' well I really want my parents to know that me and you are dating and we have been dating now for like 2 months and I still haven't told my mom and dad and you neither''. He siad,'' well i have to go now bye ill come as soon as i can in like 20 minutes birthday girl, i wanna look extra nice for your birthday and for your parents''. You said,'' ok bye hottie, I love you a lot. He said, I love you too cutie''. You blushed and he said, bye baby, i love you happy birthday. You said,'' ok bye hottie.''Niall came over and you grabbed his hand and he met your parents. Your mom said,'' I'm sorry, I'm really happy that you have a boyfriend and your growing so fast, it was just like yesterday when you were a little baby''. You said,'' I love you mom and dad, ok let's eat breakfast, Niall did you eat yet this morning.'' He said,'' Um no not yet i was waiting to eat with you and I couldn't wait to meet your parents''. You said,'' oh thanks Niall, your the bestest friend I could ever had in my whole life''. Niall said,'' Well i'll always be your true boyfriend that means I will always love you''.

You guys went outside and it started raining. You said,'' The only thing I want for my blog birthday is you too kiss me on the lips in the rain''. Niall said,'' Well since your my girlfriend and im your boyfriend, we should definitely kiss now in the rain''. You and Niall kissed slowly in the rain and you had to get home before supper.

Sorry guys for the really short chapter. I wanted to end subchapter there because well I'm making a new book called Mr. Brown's book of precepts. It's a book of quotes written by farmhouse people all over the world which a re still alive and some of these farmhouse people have died years ago. Vote, comment, and request in chapters for me to write in this book. Send me some of your own quotes and I will probably add you in this book.You get to pick any name you have want for your character. Vote, comment , and request. By the way Y/N means Your Name and Y/F/N means Your Full Name. Vote, comment, and request A.S.A.P. IMMEDIATELY NOWWW....