He asks you out on a date

Niall: That day in class Your new best friend, Niall James Horan, passed you a piece of paper saying,'' will you go out with me on a date after school at the library next door to the school''? You wrote,'' yes I will go on a date with you today''. When he got the paper back from you he turned around and you saw him blush and you blushed when he winked his eye at you. You guys got picked as partners on an assignment about how to stop floods. The whole time you and Niall were speaking about their date after school. When the teacher came to ask what they were doing you said,'' I'm reading this magazine article about floods and hwo to stop them''. Your teacher said,'' good your actually doing your work more than other students in this class.'' You had to say,'' I was paying attention to what we were supposed to do and what we should not do.'' The teacher said,'' well you guys are my favorite students already on the first day of school''. You and Niall both said,'' Thanks Mrs. Rose, your our favorite teacher in the whole school.'' Mrs. Rose laughed and said, '' Thanks, get back to work and pack up in 10 minutes, when schools out.

Sorry guys I had testing and it was hard it is called the smarter balance test because well my school district is called LAUSD and we get new kinds of tests every year and this one was kinda hard and im in 6th grade, so yay, it's almost summer time and ill be a 7th grader soon, yay happy dance time but I'm moving schools probaly. Right now I go to Mount. Gleason middle school in Tujanga, California. Ut i might go to RoseMont for 7th grade. RoseMont is in Montrose, California.