🧡•𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?•🧡

Bakugou pov:

I ran as fast as I ever did. To see if he was okay, I didn't mean what I said. Every step I took got louder and louder as the tears formed into my eyes dreading every word every vowel I used to try and hurt him. As I got to the roof I saw him. His green Unkept hair. His yellow backpack that he carried around everywhere. I was expecting to be greeted with his warm, humble, carefree smile But he wasn't smiling, or crying. (Which is unusual because that nerds waterworks go off in the dumbest situations!!) but his face was cold. It shot chills down my spine he looked so.. numb. The panic finally set in when he stood over the railing. I started to tremble as my words flew back to me..

   💥If you want to be a hero that badly there might actually be another way, just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building💥

I couldn't control my emotions anymore, tears filled my eyes and corrupted my vision "DEKU!!". He didn't even look at me. Just gave me the cold shoulder. I know it's wrong but in that moment I couldn't help but think he was looking down on me.. "Deku you stupid nerd! Get off the f♡︎cking railing!" The silence was killing me inside. I wanted to use my quirk to explode my face off.. for a second I thought that I persuaded him to get down and a little bit of hope for a fresh start opened up in my heart, but no, that hope died whilst he was taking off his shoes. "DEKU! Deku talk to me.."
I sympathised for the melancholy look of his face. "... I tried kacchan.. I really really tried" Isukus broken voice spoke. He had the softest tone in this drastic situation, his voice was so calm, it's almost comforting, like he was saying it's all okay without saying it. That was the only thing he said before he jumped. I started to scream and cry without realising it. He was my everything. I could never tell him how I really felt. All I could think about was his smile and how that would be his last.

                                    🧡💚

(Heyyy it's currently 1:20 am, I love how insomnia does this to me♡︎ I felt like I wanted to do some angst. Idk if I will continue this or not lols but this might not get dropped)

                                       🐝
       🌷

Word count: 429