💚•𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎.•💚

Isuku Pov:

I don't know what led me to this moment. Writing my own suicide note. How will my mom cope. This is crazy. Tears streamed down my face as I wrote the note word by word. They dripped on the note smudging a few words but I didn't care I was dying either way. Like everyone says 'Quantity over quality' who cares if some words are smudged. I slipped the note in my pocket and I didn't pay attention to kacchan and his friends teasing as it would be the last time they would see me in this lifetime. Today they're harsh words and criticism actually amused me it kind of soothed my soul. Like a kick in the stomach to say p♡︎ss off and go die. And I will listen to them this time. I said what had to be said and started to walk up the stairs to the roof. I'm doing the right thing. The world would be way better off without me, I'm doin em a favour. One wannabe hero down a few million to go. If I do get reincarnated I would wanna actually have a quirk but I hate life so I guess it's better if that didn't happen. When I reached the roof I heard loud heavy panting and footsteps coming up the stairs after me. I knew who it was but I wanted to die in peace. When he got up the stairs his worried tear filled red eyes were looking back at me. His hair was always spiky and very blonde. He yelled out for me but it sounded muffled in my head. When I stood over the railing my life flashed before my eyes. I could hardly hear bakugou yelling my 'nickname' over the voices in my head. "I tried kacchan.. I really really tried" slipped out of my mouth in my calmest tone even tho I wanted to break down right there. I took off my shoes and placed the note on top of them. I was scared. I didn't know if I was making a mistake, would it all get better like everyone was saying or were they full of sh♡︎t. Whatever I don't care, they never cared about me anyways. I always wanted to fly maybe I was destined to do this. So I jumped and my soul was finally free.

🧡💚

(Idk if I should do more mha fanfics but I might do just so I don't get bored.)

🐝
🌷

Word count: 418