🧡•𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘•🧡

Bakugou Pov:

I saw the note near his shoes, I was obliviously yelling and crying that I didn't see him even place it. I want to know his reasoning for doing this to himself even tho I have a vague idea on why, I placed my hand on my head with tears streaming down my face. "It's all my fault, MY- MY- MY FAULT?!, I COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM IF I TRIED! I could of used my quirk.." I couldn't stop rambling. I grabbed the note that was labelled

                        お世話になった方々へ
                 (To those who took care of me)

... the nerd was still worrying about those who loved him.. well I love him so I should open it..

As I peeled open the red carded note I read what was on the back

           お母さん、もしあなたがこれを読んでいるなら、私は心からあなたを愛しています。そして、これであなたを傷つけてごめんなさい..爆豪がこれを読んでいるなら、私はいつもあなたを愛していました.先週の金曜日にあなたに話すつもりでしたが、私はただあなたはまだ私を憎んでいます。あなたはおそらくそうします。私はあなたの両方を愛しています、さようなら

(mom if your reading this, I love you with all my heart. And sorry if this hurts you.. if Bakugou reads this I've always loved you. I was going to tell you last Friday but I just wanted you to know. I know you hate me. I love you both. Goodbye.)

He must've been crying whilst writing because a few words had been smudged and they're was a few tear markings.
I wonder why he did it if he knew the consequences. All lglmy thoughts were loopy and I was lost in tears. I ran down the stairs nudging past my 'friends'. They're just extras to me now anyways, "Yo bakugou why u shovin' us mate?" They're words sickened me to the stomach. We wronged deku for years and now we are responsible for his suicide. That will stick with me forever. After I ran past them I had to shove past these other extras who were crowding around the doorway, crowding around him. Or should I say what was left of him. I picked his body up and became hopeful when I felt his breathing. I had no choice but to run to a hospital with him in my arms. "I won't let you die on me dammit!" My words were muffled and shaky. I felt his weak arms go around my neck so he he was lighter to carry. The nerd was already light but it was nice of him to think about my hands, damn it! He better not be looking down on me just cuz he's dying!! Thinking in not strong enough to carry him. The people at the hospital took him as soon as we entered the building and I couldn't help but cry. You better not die nerd.

Your my everything

(!! Iprobably should've explained this in the first place for ppl who haven't watched/read mha. Bakugou calls isuku Deku as a nickname meaning that he's useless. And isuku calls bakugou kacchan from childhood since they've known eachover since they were little!!) (Anyways I'm so sorry that this took ages I stopped writing these at 3 am so they're not coming out as frequently as before, I'm not loosing motivation yet so we are good!)

🐝
🌹

Word count: 607