1

soobin sighed as he put away the picture of yeonjun and him. that picture was taken almost 10 years ago. soobin was a whole head taller than yeonjun back then, and yeonjun looked so damn adorable.

he pouted, pulling out his necklace from under his shirt. he saw a tiny ring on it that used to fit his 10 year old self.

yeonjun and soobin were engaged to each other at a very young age. they loved each other to bits, but yeonjun was 2 years younger than soobin.

but they didn't see each other for 10 years. why? because yeonjun and his parents moved to london and ever since, soobin has never seen yeonjun.

he sighed again as he pulled out his paperwork and started reading the contracts over. he pulled his tie loose and unbuttoned a couple buttons before continuing to type away.

he chewed his bottom lip in concentration as he approved of a proposal from one of his workers. he was the ceo of the choi corp. he finished university in two years to take over his fathers company.

tilting his head, he added a couple of notes to one of the proposals and put it aside. then a knock sounded.

"mr. choi, um there's a stranger-" his secretary was cut off.

"i'm not a stranger." a deep voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"just let him in." soobin said as the door opened.

he didn't bother to look up since it was probably another one of his fanboys or fangirls.

he was an extremely popular ceo because of his perfect looks and people gushed over him.

"hey binnie."

soobin froze as his eyes widened. only yeonjun called him that.

he looked up and his jaw fell to the ground. in front of him stood a male with black hair with blonde streaks. he had a tall build and was around the same height soobin. his lips were rosy and plump, and he was staring at soobin with his fox eyes. his arms crossed over his chest and soobin marveled at the muscles on the man's arm. he had piercings all along his ear and a tattoo was peeking from his neck.

"u-uh how can i help you?" soobin laughed nervously.

"do you seriously not remember me?" the said male raised an eyebrow.

soobin gulped at the action his heart rate accelerating.

"i'm sorry i'm taken. please leave." soobin blurred out as he was about to press the button to call in the security guards.

"yeah taken by me."

soobin glanced upwards and noticed the same ring he had around his neck, around the male as well.

"who a-are you?"

"choi yeonjun, your fiancé baby." the man smirked at soobin's dumbfounded expression.

he immediately stood up and lifted yeonjun's shirt up. he scanned his torso for the birthmark. and there is was. the tiny heart shaped birthmark on the side of his waist.

"whoa there tiger. calm down." yeonjun said as he looked as soobin, who realized what he had done, blushed madly.

embarrassed, soobin ran to his desk and stared at the paperwork in front of him.

"you're as cute as when i last saw you bin-ah." yeonjun said walking towards soobin.

that was NOT yeonjun. yeonjun was adorable and cute. this man in front of him was a whole ass muscle pig, and a sexy fuck.

yeonjun squatted beside soobin and grabbed his chin. he turned soobin's head towards him and gazed at soobin''s features.

"you're also still as pretty as when i first met you." yeonjun said patting soobin's fluffy black hair.