9

as the fashion show date neared, soobin was checking on the models. he looked over the designs and made sure everything was perfect.

analyzing the first model, park jimin, soobin was nervous. his idol, the man he looked up to so much was standing in front of him.

"h-hi." soobin said shyly as jimin smiled at him.

"hi! thanks for inviting me. i'm usually really busy, so i never attend any shows, but, i've seen your work everywhere and i HAD to come! your concepts are amazing!" jimin spoke excitedly as soobin looked down blushing.

"o-oh thank you so much! i-i'm actually a h-huge fan of y-yours...is it o-okay if we take a picture t-together??" soobin fiddled with his fingers as jimin nodded.

"of course!" he said as he asked one of his staff members to hold the camera for them.

"t-thank you so much." soobin bowed as he thanked the shorter who just ruffled his hair, "i'll c-check your outfit now."

soobin glanced at the design that he had personally made for jimin. on the left side, it was a red, cropped blazer that showed the latter's defined abs and v-line. jimin also had matching dress pants that had parts that were mesh and black dress shoes. on the other side, was a pretty grey and white striped button-up with a scrunched white t-shirt on the inside. to match with his "cute" side, he had black ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

soobin stepped back and asked jimin to turn around so he could make sure there were no loose strings or defects in the design. he furrowed his brows as he noticed that there was something missing. the outfit didn't seem right.

the brunette leaned forward glancing at jimin's makeup.

"i think you should make the red eyeliner more prominent. and extend the black eyeshadow out." soobin told his makeup artist who nodded, immediately fixing it, "and give him some temporary red highlights on both sides. the right side of his face is perfectly fine. maybe just add a bit of highlight to the eyelids, cheeks and lips. try to accentuate his lips more, and DO NOT conceal them. leave them as is."

soobin tilted his head as his eyes widened.

"i know what we're missing. add some temporary tattoos up his neck and a fake lip piercing." soobin ordered as he reached out to jimin's lips and smudged the lip tint he had on.

his team rushed around jimin fixing his hair and adding tattoos. the smudged lip made jimin appear erotic and soobin loved the effect.

"that's perfect. i want to see this at the show tomorrow. no differences." soobin said strictly as his team nodded, "okay model 1 is done. take a couple pictures from all angles, so you guys know how to do his makeup for the show, and take him down to the studio for photos."

"you're good to go hyung. good luck at the show." soobin smiled cutely, his strictness disappearing as jimin nodded.

"thank you for iniviting me again!" jimin shook soobin's hand politely, "i hope i can work with you more often."

soobin walked out of the first dressing room, heading towards yeonjun's.

the brunette opened the door and peeked in. he saw yeonjun wrapped in a fluffy blanket, waiting for soobin. the younger's eyes lit up when he saw the said male walk into his room.

"baby, you took so long. i almost froze to death. this outfit is so...revealing." yeonjun said as soobin raised his eyebrow.

"why are you acting like you don't film tiktoks in just your underwear?" soobin retorted, "might as well make you walk naked hmm?"

yeonjun shook his head as soobin pulled off his blanket.

"stand up. i have to check your outfit." soobin said sternly as yeonjun stayed seated hugging his bare arms.

"i literally can't stand up. istg, if i do, my pants are going to rip." yeonjun muttered as soobin glared at him.

"fine, i'll just go to the next model's room. who was it again? ah! you know the really cute guy from seventeen? mingyu? bye!" soobin turned around on his heel to leave, but was pulled back harshly.

"fine...i'll stand up, but please give me a pair of looser pants." yeonjun huffed as soobin giggled at the younger.

yeonjun had a black, fishnet top on his left side (that was very see through), accompanied by tight, leather pants. on his right side, he had a pink cropped sweater and baby blue jeans. soobin obviously wanted to make yeonjun suffer for showing his entire torso to millions of people, so he had on purposely given him the tightest leather pants to wear.

"i was just teasing you. does it look like i'm letting you walk out like that? no. because as your boyfriend, i have to make you the best dressed in the entire show. come here." soobin said as he grabbed a makeup kit.

"do i get special treatment?" yeonjun asked as soobin messed yeonjun's hair up, and added dark eyeshadow to the younger's undereye.

"of course." soobin dabbed a bit of glitter on the corner of the ravenette's eyes, "your treatment is me. i'm the one doing your makeup and outfit. all the other models get my stylist team."

he whipped out a black eyeliner and added a black wing on yeonjun's left eye, and added a beauty mark on his cheekbone. soobin grabbed dark red lip stick and applied it to his own lips.

yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows, confused about what soobin wanted to do, until he felt soobin kissing the side of his lips, leaving a mark there. soobin tilted yeonjun's chin, planting another kiss on his cheek, his jaw, and his neck.

soobin wiped his lips, stepping back to admire the the "erotic" side of yeonjun. it was perfect. he turned to yeonjun's "cute" side. (bro im confusing myself rn)

soobin grabbed a new brush and lightly added a coral pink tone to his eyelids and cheeks. the older curled yeonjun's lashes, and added a bit of mascara to keep the lashes up. he took a blush stick and dabbed it all over yeonjun's plump lips, leaning in close to yeonjun's face.

yeonjun opened his eyes and stared at the older's concentrated face. he was so pretty up close. yeonjun leaned forward and quickly pecked soobin's lips, who flinched in surprise.

soobin slapped his chest, "don't ruin your makeup. you can ruin it after i'm done with you."

he handed yeonjun a new pair of leather pants.

"here try these on." soobin said as yeonjun started unbuckling his pants in front of soobin who choked and shut his eyes.

"there's a freaking bathroom over there jun." soobin complained as yeonjun wore the new pants.

"wow. these feel so much better." yeonjun commented as he squatted up and down in them.

"i think you're ready to head to the studio for the magazine shot. just let me get my team real quick." soobin said as he opened the dressing room door.

"yeonjun's ready. you know the drill, reference pictures then studio." soobin called as his team rushed over to start doing their job.

"make a note that i'll do yeonjun's lipstick marks on his face. put it on his folder." soobin ordered as he glanced at yeonjun's fit one more time, "if someone else does it for him...they're fired. make it clear."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, i genuinely dont understand how i got this question wrong on my chem test.

can H2O be a solid?

and i wrote, no because it's water.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IT CAN BE FUCKING FROZEN IN THE FREEZER. SO THEN THAT QUESTION BRANCHED OFF TO TWO OTHER QUESTIONS AND I GOT THEM ALL WRONG. fuck.