5

soobin was sitting quietly beside yeonjun, earning some glances because of his mask. he felt his phone vibrate and his eyes lightened up when he saw that it was beomgyu.

gyu the guy:

BITCH YOUR YEONJUN IS CHEATING ON YOu

soobing not sobbing:

what?

gyu the guy:

LOOK

soobin looked at the link beomgyu has sent him and realized that someone had taken a picture of them holding hands. it was already trending all over twitter. why was yeonjun so popular? he looked at the comments and noticed everyone trying to find out who the man under the mask was.

anonymous1837:

yall that is definitely taehyun. his tiktoker friend

anonymous4729:

noooo it's the model, yang jungwon. you can see it in the eyes

anonymous0893:

guys, you guys are so dumb. it's obviously wooyoung. the kpop idol. they've interacted so many times on tiktok and everything.

soobin smiled at the confusion. no one would find out that it's him under the mask.

soobing not sobbing:

bitch it's me under the mask. i'm with jun right now.

he took a picture of yeonjun's back profile and sent it to beomgyu. soobin glanced at yeonjun who was conversing with his classmate.

"yeonjun." soobin lightly tugged at his sleeve.

"yes bun?" he immediately averted his attention from the classmate and turned to fully face soobin.

"can you show me where the bathroom is?" soobin asked as yeonjun stood up.

"c'mon." he said holding the older's hand, leading him out of the classroom.

soobin followed him like a lost puppy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeonjun had been annoying soobin ever since they had met. he would randomly barge into his office without knocking, follow him around, being touchy with him. physical affection was yeonjun's love language so soobin didn't mind it, but it was still awkward for him since he was used to tiny yeonjun. not muscle pig yeonjun. it was extremely hard for soobin not to blush when talking to the other male.

yeonjun was currently lounging and eating chips on soobin's couch in his office. he chewed his bottom lip in concentration while doing his calculus homework.

"what the fuck is deviation." yeonjun muttered to himself. yeonjun wasn't dumb. instead, he was one of the top students in his school and graduated high school a year early. he had perfect grades, but sometimes it took time for him to learn things.

"baby!" yeonjun said loudly.

soobin startled from his work as he looked up.

"y-yeah?" he asked, his ears red.

"come here binnie. i don't understand this." yeonjun said patting his lap.

soobin stood up walking to the other. he proceeded to take a seat on the couch next to yeonjun when he was pulled into his lap.

soobin let out a tiny squeak when he felt his ass hit yeonjun's thighs. he blushed profusely as he nervously gulped.

"i don't get this princess." yeonjun said frowning as he showed soobin his textbook.