3.

𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 3𝙧𝙙, 1986
𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖

𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 3𝙧𝙙, 1986𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 ꨄ

"Wait for me!" Maia recognized that voice. That voice that she was more then happy to hear as she turned Around, watching her brother run her way with another boy running after him.

"Slow down! Your gonna bust your ass" she laughed as he stopped infront of her, leaning his hands on his knees to catch his breathe. "Not what you used to be, huh?" He flipped her off making her laugh, switching her attention to the boy he had been with.

"Maia, right?" Malachi stood back up with his eyebrows knitted, switching his gaze between the two. "You were at the campaign last night?"

"Yes, Dustin. That was me" Maia laughed, ruffling Malachi's hair. "You two friends?"

"You went to a campaign last night? But you always hated D&D!" Her brother mugged her, pushing her hand off his head.

Maia's brother was a D&D freak. He was so obsessed with the game it became apart of his daily routine. He hadn't found a party to play with in so long it felt nice knowing he fell into Dustin's crowd in only a few days.

"Yeah well their annoying ass 'dungeon master' made me go" she quoted, rolling her eyes as she shut her locker. "Oh and also, he got me in trouble with mom"

"You know, that's no way to talk about the man who saved you from Higgins" his arm draped over her shoulder, almost immediately causing her to turn around and push him back, Malachi grabbing her arm before she could do anything else.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to touch me, Munson"

"Maia he doesn't know-" Malachi tried to talk some sense into her, only being pushed away from her.

"You know, you're brother's got some talent. Why didn't you tell me he played?"

"Why would I? I don't know you" Dustin and Malachi watched as the two basically went at each other with not so subtle remarks, glaring at each other even harder then before. Both of them having another comeback for the other.

"God, you guys are the same person" Malachi rolled his eyes, walking away with Dustin before Maia could say anything.

She rolled her eyes before spinning on her heels, beginning to walk down the hall so she wouldn't have to listen to Eddie's voice down her back.

"So, where we headed?" Maia scoffed once he was next to her, bumping his shoulder with hers. "What? Not talking to me now?"

"Was never talking to you in the first place"