1- Toya Aoyagi x Fem! Singer! Reader

boy oh boy i haven't written fanfic in a while
1466 words

Toya's POV

"Come ON, Akito! It's not gonna kill you to play one game of skee ball," a voice says loudly across the arcade.

Recognizing my friend's name, I turn from my claw machine and see Akito with a (short/tall) girl pouting at him.

I roll my eyes at Akito's stubbornness and press the 'grab' button, successfully winning a blue and white (favorite animal).

"Toya, help!" Akito says, now closer, "My dumbass cousin won't leave me alone!"

Said dumbass cousin snaps back, "Probably because I came all the way from (your country) to see you. Entertain me, boy!"

Her last line makes me chuckle a little bit.

"I take it you guys don't get along well?" I ask, finally reaching to get the (f/a) that I won prior to this dumb conversation.

"It's not that, it's just that she lives so far away we can't see each other-"

"This idiot refuses to text me even if I was bleeding liquid mercury out of my eyes," Akito's cousin interrupts.

Akito groans, "Shut up, (Y/N). Toya doesn't want to hear you be dramatic."

I watch the two silently, entering another token into the claw machine. They stop once I start moving the claw around to reach a yellow and pink rabbit. Probably gonna hand this one off to Ena.

"Woah, you're really good! Toya, was it?" (Y/N), I assume her name is, watches me with stars in her eyes.

"Thanks. I come here a lot."

"Akito! Skee ball!" (Y/N) says, catching her cousin trying to walk away.

He mutters, "Dammit," and starts getting dragged towards the game.

<<<>>>

Your POV!

It's been a few days since I dragged Akito to the arcade and met his really hot friend.

"(Y/N), I have practice with Toya. I'll be back at 21:00," Akito says, holding a bag of wires in one hand and an amp in the other. I perk up at Toya's name.

I gasp, "Can I come with you? I can show you how much my singing has improved!"

"No."

My jaw clenches. I came all the way here and he never lets me do anything with him!

And so I tell him just that.

After a good five minutes of lecturing, he sighs and agrees.

"Yay!! Thank you, Akito! Love you!!" I skip out of the door with him groaning behind me.

We make it to some café called Weekend Garage. Two girls- one with blue tips on her hair and one with blonde pigtails- are talking to Toya.

"An, Kohane, I'm finally here," Akito says. The girls turn around and the blue-haired one smiles brightly.

"Hey, Akito! Who's this?" She asks.

He rolls his eyes, "My cousin (Y/N). She's visiting from (your country) for... three months?"

I nod, "About that, yea."

"That's so cool! I'm An Shiraishi, nice to meet you!" Blue hair- who I now know as An- smiles.

The girl with pigtails shyly introduces herself next. "I'm Kohane Azusawa, An's singing partner."

"You're a singing group? I sing too!" I say excitedly.