2- Rui Kamishiro x GN Reader

rui is one of my favorites i love him sm
also sorry if you like tsukasa but this is the tsukasa hate club
also yes you can sing again bc I said so

Your POV

"Emu! Let go of me!" I groan. Much to my dismay, my pink-haired friend ignores my demand and continues dragging me across Phoenix Wonderland.

"Nope! You said you'd meet my troupe!" She says, puffing her cheeks in determination.

Rolling my eyes, I allow her to take me to the Wonder Stage. 

"Everyone!! My friend (Y/N) is here!!" Emu shouts. Her loud voice grabs the attention of a boy with orange hair, a girl with grey hair, and another boy with purple and blue hair.

My eyebrows furrow as I ask, "This is it?"

The orange-haired boy exclaims, "Eh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" 

I blink in surprise at his sudden loudness. From what I heard, this guy must be... Tsurana? Tsukimi? Sashimi? I chuckle to myself at the Sashimi part.

"Tsukasa, you're overreacting again..." The grey-haired girl says in a soft voice.

Ah. Tsukasa. 

Emu sighs, "Let me introduce everyone. Orangey is Tsukasa Tenma, the quiet one is Nene Kusanagi, and purpley is Rui Kamishiro!"

I chuckle at her nicknames. "Nice to meet you all, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"OH! (N/N), can we show you what our next performance will be like?" Emu asks excitedly. 

I nod and sit in one of the seats opposite Wonder Stage. Before everyone goes backstage to get ready, I notice a large robot version of Nene.

"Hey, Emu? Why is there a robot of Nene?" I ask, pointing at it.

The (very cute) purple-haired boy, now known as Rui, proudly states, "That's Nene-Robo. I made her myself to help Nene with her stage fright."

"You made that? Can I see it?" I exclaim.

He nods and leads me to Nene-Robo. The robot turns on and scans Rui's face. 

"She has a face scanner?" 

Rui smiles, "Yes. She can only recognize the members of Wonderlands x Showtime."

My eyes widen in surprise and I start to look at the little details of the robot. 

"I used to perform as Nene-Robo before everyone helped me out of my shell," Nene says, appearing next to me seemingly out of nowhere.

"That's actually really impressive. Both of you. Rui, do you have any other creations?" I ask.

"(Y/N), at least see the show first!" Emu whines. 

"Yeah yeah," I sigh and sit back down to where I was before.

<<<>>>

After the show: Rui's POV

After performing a show for (Y/N), we all approach them and ask how they liked it. 

"That was incredible! Nene, I think our voices would blend beautifully, we should work together sometime!" They smile widely.

"O-oh, you think so?" Nene says, flustered from the sudden compliment.

I chuckle, "I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, (Y/N)."

"Of course they enjoyed it!" Tsukasa bursts, "Only a star like me would be able to put on a quality show!"

I see (Y/N) turn to Emu and whisper, "What the fuck?" 

"Hey! What are you whispering about!" Tsukasa asks.

I laugh, "I don't think (Y/N) likes you boasting about your stardom."

"I don't either," Nene says.

"HAH?!"

We laugh at his enraged state and turn back to our guest.

"(Y/N), you were interested in more of my inventions?" I ask.

Their eyes light up adorably as they respond, "Yes! Inventing is such an impressive hobby!" 

I lead them backstage and show them the modified stage floor, more little robots I've made, and a couple of things just made to tease Tsukasa with.

"Wait, so you've shot him out of this cannon and it wasn't even for a performance?" they ask, taking a peek inside of the cannon.

I laugh, "Yep. It's fun teasing him, he gets so worked up for no reason."

"He's very boastful. Doesn't that bother you?"

"I actually left the group for a bit due to his attitude. It used to be so much worse than it is now, believe me."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen, "Seriously? It's gotten better?"

I tell her about how his sister Saki was in the hospital and how he forgot his true dream of making people smile.

"Ah. Still doesn't make me like him."

I laugh at their bluntness.

"Oh dear, we're starting an evening show in about 45 minutes. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send you back as an audience member," I say, looking at the time on my phone.

"Shame," (Y/N) frowns, but lights up again. "Give me your phone!"

They snatch it from me without waiting for a response, catching me by surprise. They type frantically before handing it back.

New Contact: Y/N L/N <3

I smile softly at the little heart they added. I look up and see them with a blush dusted across their face and ears. Cute.

"Call me! Maybe we could meet up sometime and have lunch?" They say, a hint of nervousness in their voice.

I look (up/down) at them and say, "I'd love to."

I kiss their cheek before turning towards the right wing where Nene stands, waiting for me to start programming lights.