•sleep over•

Your parents are going on a trip for a whole month to go visitor your grandparents,but you and your olde sister didn't go because summer just started and you parents wanted you guys to have fun.
"Hey let's go to the store"your sister says.
AT THE STORE
"Ok brb I'm going to go to the restroom,look for snacks"your sister says running off.
You start to look for chips when you can see someone from the corner of ur running towards you.
You turn your head around and see Mason your best friend running up to you"Y/NNNNN"he says"MASONNNN"you yell back.
"Hey did you check the gc yet?"he asks"no why?"you say"we are planning a sleep over"he says"oh really who's house?"you say picking up trolli gummies"we don't know yet"he says"let's do it at my house my parents are gone for a whole month"You say "alright let me tell the gc"he says pulling out his phone.
After you guys talk he says he has to go"okkk byeee"he says running off.
Then your sister walks up to you"was that mason"she asks"yea we are doing a sleep over at the house"you say"ok make sure to get some snacks because then they are gonna bother you a lot"she says.
AT HOME
You go on the group chat and texts•my house at 6:30•
They all say ok and then around 5:49 the door opens"Y/NNNNN"mason says running up to you and tackles getting you onto the couch.
"The other are already in there way"he says.
After around 15 minutes the door swimgs open and Miguel and Tristin walk in"y/nnnnn"Miguel says"what?"you say back"Tristin won't stop bugging about candy you have some?"he says"yea there are bags on the counter of chips and candy"you say pointing at the counter.
After around another 5 minutes Maddy and Becca walk in"Y/NNNNNNNNNN"Maddy and Becca say running up to you and hugging you.
When you guys get all settled in Miguel sits next to you,you had always had a crush on Miguel but you didn't show it because you thought he didn't like you back.

Hey guys sorry if it's cringe