Might be the last part idk

When you did he gave you the blanket he was covered with.
You extend it so it can fit him and you.
After the movie You put on the chucky series and started eating gummies Maddy and Becca sit next to you and watch it too.
You remember watching it while mason sat behind you while playing around with your hair.
You were sitting in the ground just watching it when your hair stopped being played with.
You ignore it but then you feel it again.
You lay back against the couch and then you look at Maddy.
She gives you THAT look and then from the corner of your eye you can see mason and Tristin sitting down on the couch.
You then released that it was MIGUEL that was behind you.
After a good hour watching the first episode you reach behind you to get the controller Miguel said.
"Switch me spots".
You get up and he sits on the ground and you sit on the couch.
You played the next episode no got comfortable.
While watching it miguel reaches his hands backwards and takes your hands.
He puts them on his head and you start to play with his hair.
AFTER
It was like 12:58 when you guys decided to start ti get ready for bed.
You guys were staying in the living room and watching tv while getting everything ready.
You layed a large mattress on the ground and set you pillow down.
Then miguel puts his pelos next to yours and lays down.
You layed down as well and Maddy turned the lights off and you guys started to sleep.
As soon as you were SO close to going to bed miguel moves and faces you,then he spoons you.

Guys ima be honest I don't wanna write this story anymore