•pool

When you left the room and changed into your swim suit Maddy and Becca were barley coming out.
"Let's gooooo"maddy says running down the stairs.
You guys follow her and you notice Miguel looking at you.
OUTSIDE
"Ok let's jump in at the same time"becca says.
You guys hold hang and you say"3...2...1 GO",you guys jump in causing a huge splash.
After you guys rose from the water the guys were already out there "guys come on"maddy says.
"Nope"Tristin say"I'll let you have something"you say "fine what"he says"one of the chips"you say"fine let me change".
They all go change and come back.
And get in the pool.
You guys all start to swim and have fun when you suddenly hear you sister calling you"Y/NNNN YOUR PHONE IS RINGING"she shouts"COMINGGGG".
You quickly get out the pool and walk in the house.
You are looking for your phone up in your room but you can't find it.
As you were about to look in the bathroom you hear"it's in your sister room"you turn around and you see Miguel standing there "what?"you say walking past him and heading down the stairs.
AFTER
You answer your phone and it was just your mom calling and asking if your were ok.
You go back out and swim again with the others.
"Hey y/n we are gonna play Marco Polo,come on"mason says.
"Yea sure"you say .
You ended up being it so you close your eyes and you shouted "MARCO"....."polo"you hear Tristin voice say,you swan towards where you heard it and as you did you can hear swimming behind you so you turn around and touch someone "GOT U"you say"dang it"you hear MIGUEL say.
You open ur eyes and see him just staring at you you can feel everyone looking at you guys so you quickly back away.

GUYS IM SO SORRY I WILL END THIS STORY HERE IM NOT LIKING TO IM SO SORRY