17

Hindi na cya pinigil ni bong baka isipin pa ni sara na nag tatake advantage cya sa situation..
Mahirap na baka lalong umatras pababayaan nya na lahat na si sara ang mag decide..

Wait lang im sorry about that kung nagulat ka.. please ill stop talking to you about that thing wag ka lang iiwas.. sabi ni bong habang nakahawak sa braso nya..

Sorry din about sa kiss.. nagulat din ako.. dont worry di ako iiwas see you on friday ha.. bye..

Wait lang malamig na eto use my jacket muna.. baka mahamugan ka jan pag labas mo..

Ipinatong ni bonget yung jacket sa balikat nya.. sinuot naman nya..

Lika na hatid kita sa car mo.. heres the key oh ako bumunot nyan kanina..

Kelan pala alis mo dito? Sara asked..

Ah ako baka dito nako mangaling i like it here nice eh..

Sige enjoy davao..

Bong opened the car door for her.. and hinawakan sya sa ulo to protect her sa untog..

Damn this man so gentle man.. nakakainis hirap iwasan..!! Sabi ni sara sa utak nya..

Ingat ka sa pag ddrive ha di bale ng mabagal basta safe.. wag magmadali makauwi..
Bye take care ulit mamahalin pa kita kasabay ng pilipinas.. wag moko bigyan ng problema..

She closed the door and turn the ignition on but hindi pa nya mapaandar yung car..
Nandon sya sa point na she wants to stay and she wants to leave her fingers were tapping the steering wheel...

She turned the ignition off and lumabas ulit ng car.. nagtaka si bonget

Ano yon maam forget something? About to say something?

Wala..
She moved closer to him and said..

Kiss me again..

Bonget was shocked..

Hui ano ka.. maam pabigla bigla ka..

She didn't speak she just move more closer to him hell with the pakipot.. may anak nga sila..

Ayaw mo one.. two.. if its five ill leave bonget..

And he pulled her his arms were around her waist. ..

Im loosing my patience now maam.. come here..

And he kissed her soft and harder.. to the point that hes bitting her lips..
I love you so much he said on the middle of the kiss .

And hes guiding her papasok sa loob ng guest house.. you can make a holly one into evil..

While walking he cant stop kissing her.. as if her lips were calling hes lips to be intertwined..

Sarap mo talaga.. he hissed..

Shes returning his kisses with equal passion..

Then they reached the room and he removed all of her top and snap the lock of her bra..

And nibbled her one boob transfering from left to right and the hands were exploring until he reached the snap of her jeans..

And he removed it together with her undies..

Ahh so serene so soft so.. hmm..
Im loosing words to describe you mahal ko..

Shes creating soft sounds.. why this is so powerful just a kiss and his touches makes her feel so extatic.. this is so..

Ahh bong.. ahh
Hes hands was playing her thing..

And then in one snap hes also.. full naked.. and she saw the maleness throbbing huge.. she cant imagine na kinaya nya yon years ago..

And he positioned himself on top of her..
But still hes exploring her whole body.. ahe didnt know why the lights were on.. pero hindi cya nakaramdam ng hiya.. she preferred doing it lights off but now no.. maliwanag...

And hes doing soft bites on her flesh and its giving her more and more pleassure..

Walang nilagpasan si bong na part ng katawan nya lahat explored by touches and kisses.. until pababa..

And he opened her legs widely and get a pillow nilagay sa likod nya sa balakang and he start to kiss her there licking halos masabunutan nya si bong

Ahh more.. ahh.. ..

And she feeling that shes about to cum.. her right hand was on his hair the left were on the sheets..

Ahhh im cumming.. and when he felt that shes done.. he stopped..

Ready for the rough ride mahal ko.. and again he went on top of her and hes maleness brushing her ready to enter..

And he did slowly halfway and when he thinks she's ok he pushed it all and hard..

Ahhh..
And hes doing it slowly her back was arching hes face were on her neck.. saying something erotic..

I will make you loved always.. i will make love to so hard.. sayo ko lang naramdaman to.. you make the beast of me all out..

And hes pushing harder hes hands were on her behind na parang binubuhat nya.. so he can have more access on her..

And hindi alam ni sara kung paano sya naipwesto ni bong patalikod and he entered again now its faster .

Shes wantonly recieving everything..

Ahhh im cumming again.. more..

Sure mahal ko.. and hes hands on her back pushing harder until he felt that hes there too..
Im cumming too. Ahhhh ssarraaa!!

And they both collapse on bed naghahabol ng hininga..

When they regained the strength sure ka sa age mo? 30's ka lang ata eh..
Sabi ni sara..

Diko din alam actually im not like this before.. that wild no..
Before i was bored in bed..
Sabi ko nga you let the beast out matagal ng nagtatago..

And he hugged her and kissed her forehead..

Mahal kita sobra.. kausapin ko si liza i will file annulment.. hindi mabilis lets do one step at a time.. ill kill myself if i cant be with you in the next million years..
Ikaw lakas ko..
Ikaw yung magbabalik ng totoong ako..
Your smile is my sunshine my black precious diamond..
Dont answer now kung nabibilisan ka sa process..
Answer me when you're ready..

Lets go take shower.. nasayo kung uuwi ka or hindi.. but i want to sleep beside you mahal ko..

Sure lets shower and sleep.. ..

After they take shower inabutan ni bong ng shirt si sara a white over sized shirt..

And she layed down beside him her pillow was his chest..

Im sorry if i cant answer now.. i love you i know but.. pwede bang ganon lang muna?
I mean we both know na we love each other pero bago natin laliman pwede bang ayusin natin lahat muna?

Sure maam ikaw boss dito satin dalawa..
And he kissed her hair..

Ferdinand siguro angel kita.. you saved me from falling into hell .

Wow maam wag laliman pero ang lalim mo ha..

Totoo naman as if.. as if were really meant to be here na you are mine and im yours.. sana totoo to..

Totoo mahal kita ewan ko sayo maam kung totoong mahal mo nga ako..

Oo nga kulit magulo man ako ngayon pero.. doon sure ako mahal kita..

Ok thats enough for now let's sleep baka masyado ako kiligin eh..

Landi mo!
Hinampas sya ni sara sa hita..

Yan nanaman yung mapanakit ah..
Close your eyes maam sleep..

Oo na eto na..

And they didn't know both if paano sila nakatulog.. but they both know.. nakatulog sila ng nakangiti..