63

After ng meeting biglang may emergency meeting pa si bonget sa HQ nya..

Hindi nya na sinama si sara since pahikab hikab nanaman sa meeting kanina pahawak hawak nanaman sa likod..

Nag check out muna sila sa hotel and umuwi sa condo bago pumunta si bonget sa HQ

Dito ka lang mahal ha.. sleep ka lang.. after my meeting with benhur.. sunduin ko si baby ko..
Do you want anything mamaya?

Polovoron sa Goldilocks yung classic ha..

Oh sure pabili ako mamaya..

He kissed her muna before he left..

Nag decide si sara na manood muna ng movie.. habang nagpaantok..

Nung medjo ramdam nya na yung antok.. she drink one glass of milk and vitamins para masarap tulog..

Biglang may nag bell and she opened the door

Nagulat cya pero di nagpahalata..

Si liza yung bisita nya.. but as her character di cya natatakot.. para saan ang dapat ikatakot.. she felt it ilalaban sya ni bonget dito..

Yes po maam how can i help you?
Sara asked politely..

Sara i know its you..

I am the what maam?

Other woman ni bonget he told me.. lumayo kana wag mo sirain pamilya ko you know this is against the law..

Oh law maam? Did you tell that to yourself when you commited adultery before.. ive heard that the professor/lawyer boyfriend of yours is also married..

Nagulat si liza shes not expecting na alam ni sara yung issue nila ni bonget..

Stop this sara masisira kayo sa public this is not good..

Oh about that were keeping it lowkey..

What if im going to expose it?

Sure why not.. di ako natatakot and now liza think why im not afraid about this..

You're married to with atty carpio..

Was maam.. my annulment has been finalized matagal na kasing na file yon.. kelan ko lang pina final when i met bonget "again"
So what are you gonna do now maam?

We.. i have all the evidences of you cheating on bonget before..

Remember the law?
Only the aggrieved husband can file a case against the wife..

What? Are gonna reverse is that hes concubine? Think again with this law maam its unfair..

Adultery VS Concubinage
Adultery is committed by a wife and should be charged together with the other man, while concubinage is committed by a husband and should be charged together with the other woman or concubine.

In adultery, a proof of sexual intercourse will suffice to file a case. On the other hand, concubinage cannot be pursued without proving that the sexual intercourse happened under scandalous circumstances. The case can be passed off as concubinage if cohabitation happens in the conjugal dwelling or in any other place.

We have the video.. the receipts of the hotels.. the convo.. we had it all..
And also maam did you know that simon is with his father when they saw you?

He just told your son not to hold grudge on you.. he even sacrificed himself wag ka lang masira he told simon na cya nauna.. see what kind of a woman are you..

He gave you everything.. kahit dimo hiniling nanjan.. you cant do the wife moves.. you can't cook you can't wake up when hes going to work and fixed his things.. and prepare he's breakfast..

Puro ka work.. but still he loves you.. nanganak ka and he did the daddy duties changing diapers and stuffs for the boys..

Walang ginawa si bonget na hindi mo ikakasaya.. then now nagsawa cya nahanap nya ko kasalanan paba nya?

You can think again maam wag mong ilalabas to or ikaw din mauunang mawawalan..

Were still giving you all the previlage here did he file for an annulment hindi diba? Kasi he wants you to walk at his proclamation and inaguration as his firstlady.. but in real life your nothing just consider it as a gift as his kids mom

Ano ba maififile mo na kaso kay bonget just incase concubinage lang diba?

Concubinage has lower penalty than adultery and the concubine's penalty is only destierro, which refers to banishment or prohibition from residing within the accused party's actual residence. The distance should be within the radius of 25 kilometers and banishment will be given for a specified length of time. In adultery the penalty for the man is the same as that of the guilty wife.

So you see mas pabor samin na idemanda mo ng concubinage si bonget kasi di na cya ulit lalapit sayo lalo kaming may freedom na gumalaw together..

Eh ikaw sa adultery mo you can go to jail.. and also how will say it to the court do you have evidence na ako yung kabit ni bonget? Sana nung inamin nya sayo nirecord mo or a video na katulad ng video na meron kami sayo..

The spouse who has been offended is the only person entitled for filing the action for concubinage or adultery provided, the marital status is present at the time the case was filed. The parties that will be prosecuted, if found guilty should be the offending spouse and the paramour, if both are still alive.

How how will be found guilty without the evidences sa court hindi puro salita you must have a stone hard evidence to file for it..

You can still file it you're still married but you know it will be a waste of time..
And you reputation and your family as well you have a wonderful surname maam..
If you wish to destroy you can.. just tell us when..

You know Hindi pa nangyayari to we already have a solution.. maging sweet man si bonget sayo maging close man kayo ulit.. hes love will never be returned to you..

We can also use your sons as a witness.. and before you leave this unit maam i want to tell you they are always here..

You can ask them and let see kung may mukha kapang ihaharap sa boys..

Diko iaalis sayo na igalang at mahalin ka ng mga anak mo ask them ako pa nagsasabi sa kanilang mahalin at igalang ka wag nila aalisin pagiging mommy mo sa kanila

Go and file for it mam you know the law..

the case cannot be pursued and the criminal charge cannot prosper. Pardon can be implied or express. Express pardon is done in writing and serves as an affidavit that the offenders are pardoned for their act. The implied pardon is when the offended party chooses to live with his or her spouse, even after the offense's commission. Pardon should be obtained or given before the criminal action's institution.

Maawa ka sa mga anak namin sara ilalaban ko mga anak ko dito..

Sure maam kung papayag silang sa side mo..

And dont use the mother's card kaya kitang ireverse.. now maam if may exuse me im so tired of meetings and taking care of bonget's "needs" kanina..

If you know what the need means..

Pumasok na ulit si sara sa kwarto.. she left liza with teary eyes..

Naawa sya a bit.. but no she will not surrender..
Anak nya at cya ang usapan dito..

And of course the pain that she has for bonget naramdaman din nya yung pain na magmahal at niloko..

I always got your back mahal ko even when you fall i will catch you always . She said before she close her eyes and sleep..