Training before the festival

Saturday 1 month until the festival....

Madara was in a open feild taking a breathe and a moment to take in the beautiful day. Behind him he heard footsteps amd turned and saw his blonde apprentice.

"Your late" he said

"No your just early" Yang said smiling

Madara couldn't help but chuckle. He turned to face her as Yang stop close by him.

"Are you ready for your training Yang? And do not answer carelessly" Madara asked

Yang got serious and nodded.

"Im ready" she replied

Training montage.....

"This will be more punishing and painful then any training you may have experienced in the past, you are now a Uchiha the best of the best"

Madara and yang were jumping from tree branch to tree branch throwing kunai at each other.

"The Uchiha were the most powerful clan in my village, time I carry on tradition"

Madara handed yang a patch of the Uchiha clan, she quickly sowed it on her jacket on the back.

"First we will learn hand to hand, everyone has a weak spot, it's up to you to find it"

Yang and madara were sparing hand to hand, yang used jujitsu and her own fighting style in a hybrid way keeping madara on edge.

"Then we will practice the art of vanishing, you will through this training try to sneak up on me, ninjas are the shadows, we are the ones who bump in the night"

Madara looked around listening to the forest, he looked to his left nothing, he quickly turned around and caught yang right behind him, she smiled

"Almost got ya" she replied

Madara gave her a fist bump.

"Lastley the abilities of the Uchiha, fire style and perhaps others, for now fire style"

End training montage
3 weeks later......

Yang stood staring at a wooden target, madara behind her arms crossed.

"Fire style techniques have hundreds of different moves, for now I just want to see if you Aura can handle a simple fire ball" Madara said

Yang was confused

"How do I do that?" She asked

"Focus your Aura in one point, then do these hand symbols when your done take a deep breathe and blow air on your fingers" Madara said showing her the hand symbols.

Yang nodded facing the wooden target, closing her eyes she did as she was told. She focused and feeling her hands start to warm up she opened her eyes and saw her hands were glowing yellow.

"Okay here goes nothing" she said to herself

She did the hand symbols quickly, she was shaking she did the final symbol. She stopped for a moment.

"You can do it just let it flow through you" he said

Yang smiled and nodded.

"Fire style.....fire ball jutsu" She said

She took a deep breathe and finally exhaled

Her hair looked to be on fire but her Aura was glowing yellow orange. Yang blew on her fingers.

A good sized fire ball shot out glowing yellow it obliterated the wooden target, yang fell on her ass as madara stood still seeing the aftermath of the explosion.