The Last

Salem backed away from yang landed infront of her.

"Thats not possible, how did you learn that? So quickly?" Salem said

Yang smiled

"Funny thing, madara taught me for 500 years in his tysukiomi world, 1 second is 500 years in his world" Yang said

"Changes nothing, Beacon is destroyed amd Vale is in ruins, other kingdoms will fall, you have already lost" Salem said

Yang smiled closing her eyes and did a alot of hand symbols quickly. She closed her eyes and when she was done she opened them and smiled, her eyes changed now they were purple with lines on em, Salem took a step back, she felt true fesr for once in her life.

"Thats means I have nothing else to lose" Yang said

Salem looked up and saw a massive meteor heading straight for her.

"Tengai Shinsei" Yang said

Salem bit her teeth and caught it, the pressure mounted her legs were shaking and the ground rumbled. Salem laughed manically.

"Hahaha is that all you got?" She asked

"Im impressed but what will you do about the second one" Yang asked smiling

Salem eyes widen and jaw dropped seeing am even bigger one. it crashed down Salem couldn't hold it amd she screamed, the meteors crashed down on her.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Salem shouted

In a last ditch attempt Salem shadow tail grew and wrapped around yang pulling her towards her. Yang was caught off guard and tried to break free.

"If I die I will take you with me!" Salem said smiling

Yang stopped struggling.

"Then so be it" Yang said calmly

Salem smiled dropped, the meteors crashed down in a large explosion that flattened what was left of vale, bright flash was seen for miles brighter then any nuclear weapon. The whole planet shook for a brief moment.

The flash of light was gone, large crater was left and sea water rushed into to fill the void.

The VTOL returned ruby was looking out the side doors along side Atlas troopers, they scanned the water bit saw nothing.

Ruby feared the worse.

At the edge of the crater, water washed Yang to shore. The sky above began to cloud up amd rain.

Small rain drops fell on yangs face, slowly she opened her eyes they were no longer purple but black signature color of the Uchiha.

She couldn't move she just lay there and took a moment to take in what just happened. The clouds above began tk break and bright sunlight hit her cheek. Feeling the warmth of the sun made her feel better.

The heard the engines of the VTOL get closer and land next to her, ruby jumped out and ran to her sister side.

"Yang are you okay?" Ruby said

Medics jumped out and began to out Yang on a stretcher.

"Y-yeah....just...how about we take the day off tomorrow" Yang said weakly smiling

"Yang?" Ruby said holding her sisters hand but her hand didn't move.

"I.... can't move" Yang said

The medic chimed in

"You used up so much Aura your body paralyzed you temporarily to keep you alive" Medic said

The Atlas soliders picked up Yang and took her to the vtol, ruby close by her.

"Don't worry yang, I'll be your hands" Ruby said smiling

Yang smiled

"Thats something I would expect Blake to say" Yang said smiling but and chuckling weakly as the vtol lifted off.