Beginning of the end

Off the Coast of Vale, sunrise

A Atlas airship named "Taiho" was hovering above the water line due to malfunctioning engines. Crew was hard at work fixing the ship. Meanwhile something huge was moving in the water nearby.

"Sir sonar is picking up a large target approaching rapidly off our port side" Sonar operated said

Captain Rei Samson approached his station

"Is that a submarine?" She asked

"No its to big and moving to fast" He replied

"I don't like this, battlestations alert 1" Captain Rei said sitting on her commanders seat

The large target was getting closer.

"Fire missiles" Captain said

Outside the missiles tube fired a barrage of rockets hitting the target underwater but it kept going.

"Its getting closer, it's surfacing!" sonar operator shouted

The water exploded as a massive grim came out, it's head like a hammerhead shark, large 3 clawed fingers, large arms, behind it 8 large tenticles with sharp claws at the end of em. It roared.

It was 596 feet tall (181.66m), it looked down at them. It raised its arm and grabbed the airship, it's tenticles wrapped around the ship and began to pull them down while squeezing them.

This massive grim pulled the entire ship down to below the water and crushed then.

Meanwhile in Beacon....

Madara woke up next to yang, he sighed buy slowly got up and got dressed.

"Am I crazy, a student mentor relationship is strictly prohibited by the rules of ninja.....but I can't help but feel this way...." Madara said to himself

He stopped and saw a group of Atlas soldiers watching a TV. He approached them.

"Whats going on?" He asked

"Something big" a soldier replied

They all gathered up and watched the TV.

"Breaking News as just minutes ago the AAS Taiho was sunk, reports say the crew had mechanical problems but no one is certain what sank the Taiho"

"BREAKING NEWS as we go live to Port of Vale as a massive Unidentified creature has been spotted" News reporter said

The TV showed the Kraken finally stand up and roar, sirens turned on.

Madara knew what he had to do.

in Vale the Military deployed, the Kraken roared rasing its tenticles it got close enough to the shore and started to crush any tanks it saw.

A group of Atlas soldiers boarded a vtol madara stepped in as it took off.

Yang heard the sirens and got up got quickly dressed and headed to the dorms. She opens the door to her room, Weiss, Blake and ruby were watching the news.

"Yang where have you been?" Weiss asked

She blushed

"I was out that's all, what's going on?" Yang asked

"A Kraken is attacking Vale, heavy damage and dozens of soldiers have already been killed" Ruby replied

"Well let's go down there and kick some ass why are we still here come on" Yang said enthusiastic

Weiss said the TV ad saw madara jumping from roof to roof towards the Kraken.

"Maybe we won't need too" Weiss said pointing out madara.

Yang got closer and watched.

Madara leaped closer to the Kraken it roared again, Madara stopped I. The building I front of it, it looked down and noticed him leaning down to look him in the eye. Arms crossed madara eyes turned red as he activated his sharrigan.

"You are now mine" Madara said

The Krakens eyes slowly went from yellow to red and it stopped its rampage and became docile. He jumped and landed on its head arms still crossed.

"Did he just take control of a kraken?" Blake asked

At the same time in Salems fortress......

"That basterd took my Kraken, that's it I jad enough of this guy and this whole kingdom" Salem said

She stood from her thrown, loyal human grim soliders stood by. Cinder and Emrald still on there knees.

"Send the rest, don't hold anything back send everything we got to vale and beacon" Salem said

Emerald and Cinder were finally allowed to stand.

"Go finish off any stragglers, do not fail me again" Salem said

From the ocean large Leviathans began to walk to the harbor, the north wall collapsed and hundreds of grim species ran inside. Madara saw what was happening.

"Elimate the Leviathans" Madara said

The Kraken nodded and began to attack the Leviathans eating them or using its tenticles to rip them in half. Madara jumped and landed inside a vtol headed for Beacon. Emergency Broadcast systems began as air raid sirens went off all over vale and beacon.

Back at beacon team rwby got ready for war. Loading everything they had, atlas soliders were helping Evacuate low level students.

The courtyard was the first and only line of defense, atlas soliders and droids stood by behind barricades of anything they could use codenamed Charlie 1 gate, team rwby arrived at the defense line.

"Team Rwby, we're here to help" Ruby said

Captain looked at them.

"No ,all students are ordered to Evacuate beacon" Captain said

"Hey we have more combat experience then any of you" Yang said

"You need to evacuate now!" Captain shouted

A small fight broke out but theh went quiet as they could feel the ground shake, the grim were coming.

"Here they come!" A sniper shouted

Grim that resembled elephants slowly walked forward towards the barricade.

"Fire everything!" Captain shouted

They all began to fire team rwby joined in but the bullets bounced off them.

"Armor is to strong!" Ruby shouted

Yang tool off her gauntlets amd stood on the barricade. Doing hand symbols.

"Okay let's hope I get this right" Yang said to herself

Yangs hair began to glow she focused her Aura in her hair and hands. Finally she held two fingers infrknt if her lips.

"Fire Style: Yellow Flame of death" Yang shouted

She Shot fire from her mouth a bright gold light of fire, it quickly consumed the grim turning them into dust. The cries of pain from the grim quickly faded. Yang glow began to fade away and she fell on her ass.

"That should buy us some time" Yang said

"Unbelievable" Captain said

"More are coming!" Same sniper said