𝟒𝟔; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

(Play the song, just swipe right)

HAILEE

"Oh my god.." I muttered staring at the test in my hands.

I hadn't gotten my period in a while, plus I was feeling nausea a lot recently. I walked out of the bathroom pulling the sleeves of Draco's jumper I was wearing down.

I heard rustling in the wardrobe and went in there, "hey, dray.. I need to tell you-.." he was standing there packing up all his clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, he didn't answer just kept his head down and continue to pack up his draw.

I walked up to him pulling at his sleeve, he didn't looked up yet again. Tears were forming into my eyes as I kept pulling his his sleeve.

"Draco answer me!" I yelled tears going down my cheeks, he finally looked up at me with tears forming in his own eyes.

"Im leaving!" He yelled at me and I pulled my arm away from his sleeve as more tears threatens to escape my eyes.

I did isn't understand? Why would he leave everything's been perfect.

"Why..? Re- remember on our honeymoon we both said we would never leave each other.." I said through sobs, he sighed and looked to me.

"I don't want to hurt you again.. I haven't been taking my meds and I-I I'm scared, ok?" He said and kneeled down on the floor sobbing.

I crouched down in front of him and put my hands on his shoulder, he pulled me down with him and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm sorry.." he said through tears.

I pulled away and cupped his cheeks, whipping the tears from his pale face. "Whenever your scared or.. upset. Talk to me, and focus on happy thing.. I need to tell you something.."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant.."

He looked into my eyes and a smiled was brought up onto his face, he pulled me into a hug and then started to cry some more.

I giggled as he started to kiss my stomach, "I thought you didn't want another one until you were done breastfeeding?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I guess.. we were having to much sex." I giggled and he chuckled, he looked over at the suitcase and looked back at me.

"I'm a mess.." he whispered, I nodded as he sighed and stood back k up putting his stuff back.

I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes and stood up sitting down on the little love chair beside the dresser. I noticed him put away a pear of my panties, I took them from him and held them up questioning.

"Uhm.. that was an accident."

"Draco we have different draws and i organise mine in sets.." I said opening my draw and seeing the pair of panties missing from the bra.

"It's my favourite.." he said looking down, I closed my draw after putting the panties back and went up to him.

"Want me to wear it?" I asked starting to pull my shorts down, he looked over his mouth agape and subtly nodded.

I took my shorts and jumper completely off leaving me in nothing, I went back over to the draw and opened it taking out the panties and bra. I put them on and turned around seeing Draco eyeing me.

"Can you cook dinner in that?" He asked.

I walked over to him as he watched me intently, I ran my hands down his biceps stopping at his hands as i played with his many rings.

"Who said I'm cooking?" I chuckled and sat on the chair with my legs open up on the arm rests, Draco sighed and kneeled down in front of me.

I placed my foot on his forehead as he groaned, "daddy, doesn't even get to touch mummy for a very.. very long time." I said pushing his head back, getting up and putting on my black sheer robe.

I walked into Delilah's nursery, picking her up from her crib as she woke up from her nap. I cleaned her up and prepared her for a bath.

I started up her bath and decided to just get in with her, I held her on my thighs as my legs were up. I was rinsing out the gentle shampoo from her hair, as she played with a little bath toy.

Draco walked in and saw us, he smiled and got un dressed coming in as well. He sat behind me as I rested against his chest, he placed his hands on my stomach while I washed Delilah with a wash cloth.

"How far along do you think you are?" He asked,
"Not long.. maybe two- three weeks." I said as he started the pour water into my hair and wash it.

He massaged the shampoo on my scalp as I sighed and closed my eyes at the soapy feeling. He rinsed it out a added more shampoo, before rinsing it out and starting to put conditioner on my ends.

Delilah flopped forward onto my chest as she giggled, she looked up at me indicating she wanted milk. I placed her down on my lap as she started to suckle on my breast.

Draco shortly finished washing my hair and sat with his head on my shoulder, "I flushed them." He sighed.

I looked over at him with disappointment written all over my face, "we'll go tomorrow and get you more." I said not wanting to talk anymore.

"I'm sorry-"

"Save it. I don't wanna talk about this, not now."

He sighed, i didn't want him to think I was disappointed in him. But i am. It took him a long time to take his meds regularly, he's really had it rough these past couple of months. I always ask if he needs to talk, but he just sweeps it under the rug.

We all sat in the bath in silence, all that was heard wash the swish and cackle of the bubbles, the movement of our feet in the water and Delilah gulping down breast milk.

I wanted him to regret what he did just forty five minutes ago, I know he does- I hope.

"I want you to be open with me, I'm not only your wife I'm your best friend. I'm here for you.."

"I know, you are."

"Then why are you shutting me out when I ask about your mental health?"

"I don't want you to worry about me, I'm fine."

"Draco, as a wife and mother it's my job to worry about the people I love."

He paused for a moment, deciding what to say, "when we weren't together for those two months, I was constantly getting drunk and high. Mum didn't like me being like that around Snow, it really took that car crash for me to wake up to myself. Which is bad."

"Draco, I will always be here for you, through sickness and health." I muttered turning my head towards him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, I rested my back on his chest as he held me close to him. Delilah finished feeding, I sat up a bit as I started to burp her. She let out a little burp, i placed her on my thighs with my legs up.

She looked at Draco behind me and smiled, he reached his hand forward and she took his finger in her hand. She unclasped her hand from Draco's and picked up a barbie doll and gave it to me.

"Oh, thank you." I said giggling as she giggled as well and started to play with her other doll, she took the barbie from my hand and chucked her in the bath.

Draco and I laughed as she had a disgusted look on her face while looking at the barbie, "she's gonna be a little bitch, growing up." I laughed.

"Just liked her mum." Draco said and i gasped,
"That is so not true." I said.

"Hmm, it is. You hated everyone except our friends, you were a fake bitch." He chuckled and I slapped her arm playfully.

"Whatever, Draco Malfoy."

"Whatever, Hailee Malfoy."

~

Sorry this took a while to get out 🤭