chapter 2

chapter 2

the school bell rang. it was finally end of the semester. and that exam was mind blowing. i walked through the hallways. I was never the it girl, nor I was Friendly. I was really Stubborn, except for my dad. I was always Daddy's little girl.

"Hey Catherina."

Not her.

I looked at my back to see a perfectly tanned girl, Strawberry Blonde, Perfect figure.

I despised it!

"What is it Amanda?" i snorted.

She gave out a sarcastic laugh.

"So where you spending summer?" she asked. "No. Wait, i know your going to  looser ville"

She and her perfectly perfect minions started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

" yeah keep walking weirdo!" she shouted

I turned around and gave her the finger. HA! I love it when she gets pissed.

Dad Don't hate me for this.

The only Friend i have was Carla from work my neighbor, and my bestfriend. maybe because we were both labeled weirdos.

"hi carla." i said as i approached the cashier putting my apron on.

"hey cath." She smiled.

we would spend the rest of our shift talking about stuff we like, and stuff we hate like Amanda. We always made fun on how she looks when she's pissed.

Time passes by quickly when your having fun, they say. It's true. Work seemed shorter. and now it's time to come home again. Come home.

"come home early cath."

my daddy would always say when i would ask him if I could play outside.

--

I sat at the cold deck stared out the wide ocean.

It leads to a magical place

"dad, where does it lead to." i said. the wind blew hard i struggled to keep my blanket on.

the weather was getting bad. dark clouds were appearing, which was weird because it was summer. the wind was blowing harder and harder. i stood up. trying to keep my balance. I can't see properly, there were dust and debris was there going to be a tornado? i looked back at the house, but it looked perfectly still, then the debris and dirt became thicker. thicker until i couldn't see anything anymore. i shut my eyes and screamed for help. then it stopped.

I opened my eyes expecting to see a dirt and debris everywhere, but no.

i was in a forest, and it was daytime. How could it be? it was just sunset.

did i hit my head or something? yes maybe i did.

I'm Dreaming

I shut my eyes as hard as i couls and pinchedmy self a few times,

I opened my eyes. Im still here. This isn't possible.

I must be going insane!

I'm gonna be okay, I'm Fine. I squatted slowly to feel the grass that i was stepping on.

It feels so real.

No. None o this is true. I just hit my head and when i wake up I'm in the HOspital Bed Sleeping like a baby.

"Hault! who goes there!" a manly voice shouted

"Uh-officer I can Explain" i was stuttering "well technically ia can't". i said with my hands up in the air preparing for surrender.

Then, a man in a shiny armor appeared. He was hiding behind a tree.

I almost bursted laughing. But he looked Serious.

"am I in a carnival?" i said trying hard not to laugh.

"what is this carnival you speak of? and what kind of cloth are you wearing you must be an intruder!" he shouted pointing a sword at me.

i burst into laughter.

"and what is funny?" he said, gripping the sword with more force.

"okay, okay. I give up." i said choking from my own laughter "carla, come out nice prank, nice effects where'd you get this?" i said.

" who is this carla you speak of" the knight was still ponting a sword at me.

"well she's my bestfriend the one who hired you, to pull this prank of." i said. "I have to admit. It's good"

"Bestfriend? From where? what is a prank?" he asked as he lowered his sword

"bestfriend, from Nash ville" i said. "nashville from where we are now"

"i don't know about this nash ville you speak of" he said keeping his sword on it's sheath. "and we are not in nash ville now"

"we are in, Cateleya"

A/n is it to boring? tell me. :(