~Just one more time..one more.~

~Another ganqing story for lover's! This one is a school love story, hope you enjoy it! ~

In Teyvat high school there was a class president who only cared about her work and how to make the school better. Of course she cared less of what others thought of her and didn't have many friends.

She would often toss them aside and focus more on school. All of that changed after she met the new girl. She was shy and got teased by others. Keqing (the class president ) Didn't like bullying So she stood up for her.

"Th-Thank you.." The girl said as she picked up her pencils and pens off the floor and put them back into her bag.

"You're welcome. Maybe try avoiding these people for now on. Excuse me, I need to get back to work." Keqing said. As she started to walk away.

"W-Wait! " The girl said while running towards Keqing.

"D-Do you think..you could walk me to class 1B p-please.."

Keqing sighed and checked the time. " I guess I got a few minutes, come on, let's go." Keqing replied. "Thank you again!" the girl said walking behind Keqing.

~They soon get to class 1B, Keqing sighing in relief. ~

"Here's your class, go on now I've got to go since I'm late." Keqing said.

"I'm so sorry for making you late..I-"

"It's fine, now go on in, I guess I'll see you around. " Keqing replied.

Keqing started to walk off in a rush thinking about the shy girl with the horn's she just met.

"She seemed nice..no..I should be thinking about work not some shy girl I barely know.." she thought. Keqing rushed to the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"Ningguang. My apologies for being late. " Keqing said.

"You're fine. The principal is busy right now."

Keqing sighed in relief. " Ah. That's good. " Keqing replied.

As Keqing waited for the principal to arrive she couldn't help but to think of the girl she met.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her! Maybe I need to see her just one more time..one more."