01- casey becker

The phone rings.
A hand reaches for it, bringing the receiver up to the face of CASEY BECKER, a young girl, no more than sixteen. A friendly face
with innocent eyes. Sat next to her asleep is her best friend, VIOLET PRESCOTT, sixteen, sweetest girl in the world.

"Hello."

"Hello."

Silence.

" Yes."

" Who is this?"

"Who are you trying to reach?"

"What number is this?"

"What number are you trying to reach?"

" I don't know."

Casey pulls the phone away from her face and lightly shakes to sleeping girl next to her till she wakes up, confused the once sleeping girl opened her eyes to see Casey smiling with the phone in her hand.

"I think you have the wrong number."
Casey winks at Vi as she says it, Vi still confused on what's going on.

"Do I?"

"It happens. Take it easy."
Casey giggles once more into the phone before hanging up and looking at Violet with a wide smile.

CLICK!

Casey moves from the living room to
the kitchen. It's a nice house. Affluent.
"I'm making popcorn and we're watching a scary movie!" Casey yells from the kitchen while Vi groans throwing her head back on her pillow.

The phone RINGS again.

Violet grabs the portable.

"Jeez case, how many guys are you gonna call tonight, it was supposed to be our night." Violet says with a little bit of a frown.

"I'm sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number. You're not the same girl i talked to last time."

"So why did you dial it again? And yeah Casey woke me up, such a bitch." Violet chuckled before moving the the kitchen where Casey was making popcorn, Vi lays her head on the table about to pass out again before the man on the phone speaks once again.

"To apologize."

"You're forgiven. Goodnight phone guy."

"Wait, wait, don't hang up."

Casey stands in front of a sliding glass door. It's pitch black outside. She grabs the phone from violet who's dozing off in her seat.

"What? I really appreciate these calls man but Violets tired and I don't wanna hook up with anyone."

"I want to talk to her for a second."

"They've got 900 numbers for that. Seeya."

CLICK!
Casey hangs up. A grin on her face.

A big country home with a huge sprawling lawn full of big oak
trees. It sits alone with no neighbors in sight.

The phone RINGS again.

Violet opens her eyes a little grabbing the phone

Popcorn sizzles in a pot on the stove. Casey covers it with a lid watching Vi answer the phone.
Casey quickly grabs the phone.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"Who is this? What do you want with Violet?"

"Aw it's you again. You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine. You already told me who the pretty lady i was talking to was."