06-meds

i'm so sorry for not uploading, i've been dealing with some stressful stuff and i'm sorry. next few chapters are gonna kinda be sad so letting you know in advance, love you guys thank you for the support. ❤️

Going home after the school incident with Sid and Randy was difficult for Violet, she didn't know if she was upset, crazy, manic, happy? she had no idea.

"Hey Vi."
Sid slightly smiled to her sister hoping she would at least talk to her, yeah she fucked up big time but Violet was a manic person, a ticking time bomb. That was what Sidney thought of her anyways, well her along with all of her friend group. Billy and Stu loved that about her.

"Sup."
Violet avoided eye contact with Sid, she knew she'd say something about her eyes being red.

"I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for Sidney."

"There is.... Come in!"
Sidney yelled the last part, causing Violet to look up in confusion. Officers.

"What? Sidney."
Violet looked shocked. Hurt. Betrayed.

The officers grabbed Violet by her arms and took her to the back of one of the cars.

"Hey Violet, we're just here to talk, Sidney called us. She told us you were showing erratic behaviour? She thought it'd be best if you got medication to help you. She just wants what's best for you Violet."
The officer handed her a paper bag with a bottle inside. Lithium. fuck.

"Yea."
Violet opened the door for the car and walked inside the house, straight to her room.

time skip 2 days.

Violet hadn't been taking the medicine, she was on her way to talk to Randy over dinner, she was nervous. very nervous.

"Hey Vi."
Randy avoided eye contact.
"Hey Rands."
Vi also avoided eye contact.
He finally looks up at her, her face had changed in a way Randy didn't understand. She was different.
"How have you been?"
Randy asks, holding eye contact.
"I've been okay, i'm on medicine now so don't worry about me being a "ticking time bomb".
Violet lightly smiled, so did Randy.
"That's good."
Randy and Violet talked for a while, about their lives, the kiss, school, Stu's party tomorrow. They were both excited.
"Well i'm going to head out, Billy and Stu want a 'movie night' to 'pregame' for the party. I'll see you around Rands."
Violet grabbed his hand and kissed it, walking out of the diner and towards Stu Machers house.

"Hey Vi, it's been awhile."
Billy hugged Violet, she looked over and Stu looked pissed.
"Stu? Are you okay?"
After Violet said that it's like a switch went off and he immediately showed a bright a bubbly smile. He pulled her in for a hug and they kinda stood there for a moment hugging, Billy was the one who was pissed now. He walked to the couch and turned on the T.V.
Violet wasn't sure what has happening but it was making her uncomfortable.

"Hey Vi? Are you okay, you look mad?"
Billy got closer to Vi, while Stu looked like the mad one.
Stu let out a loud sigh out of frustration.
"Okay seriously, tell me what the actual fuck is wrong between you too. You're both pissing me off."
Vi looked madder than Stu and Billy have ever seen.
"Nothing is wrong Violet, you're just seeing shit."
Billy awkwardly scratched his face.
"Okay then if i'm seeing things i might want to go home, you know? So I can at least be in a safe space."
Vi sighed and shrugged her shoulders in a drastic manner.
"What about our pre-game?"
Stu looked genuinely hurt and confused.
"I'll pre-game at my house, wouldn't wanna see things and freak you guys out."
Vi said sarcastically.
Billy was getting amused by her attitude, it's what he liked the most about her. Stu was just genuinely confused.
"Fine Vi, i'm so sorry i said you were seeing things i didn't mean it."
Billy flashed Vi a smile which she returned.
"Fine, Stu start rolling up, me and Billy will get drinks."
Vi made her way to the kitchen grabbing any alcoholic beverages she could find and a couple of snacks.
To say they got shitfaced was an understatement, they were blackout drunk and high, Vi might've snorted something in the bathroom, she also took a ton of pills, she knew Sid would somehow find out but she was drunk.
"Alright boys, got a long walk ahead of me, goodnight."
She gave them both a kiss on the cheek and they pulled her in for a long hug, it felt like 2 minutes of them just standing there and hugging together.
"Bye Vi, love you."
Stu said giving her a kiss on the cheek
"Bye Violet, love you get home save you're shitfaced"
Billy laughed at how much she was stumbling just standing.
"Love you boys."
She went to turn around to go to the door, Billy and Stu behind her. She fell, straight on her face.
But she was just laughing, it didn't hurt or anything she just thought it was funny.
Billy and Stu started laughing and all three of them were hunched over cry laughing.
"Nope not going to happen, me and Stu are going to walk you home."
"I'm fine Dad."
Violet rolled her eyes sarcastically.
She accepted it thought, the entire walk was just all three of them holding hands and not a single word was said, Violet could feel both of them glaring at her then eachother, it was creepy.

She made it home and went straight to bed, she'd never felt so tired before, shouldve took Stu up on his offer of a piggy back.

*any text like this is violets dream.*

*also 100% inspired by AHS season: murder house!!*

Violet had 'woken up'  with a horrible headache, Billy was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head lied on the bed and his feet on the floor, it looked uncomfortable.
"Billy? When did you get here?"
Vi sat up and looked at Billy.
"Hey Vi, uhm we have to talk, or actually i just have to show you something."
Billy looked upset, which isn't something he shows often.
"Okay."
Vi squinted her eyebrows trying to think of what he was going to show her.

He brought her down stairs towards their basement, no one really goes in there.

"Close your eyes Vi."
Billy held her hand with his left hand and a flashlight in the other, leading her to the basement.
Vi closed her eyes and squeezed on Billy's hand.
"Okay open your eyes."
Billy sounded stressed.
Violet opened her eyes and looked down, it was her. But she looked... dead?
She immediately started sobbing, getting closer to Billy to hold on to him.
"What?"
She sounded panicked.
"No."
She was sobbing heavily, where is Sidney and her dad, where's Stu.
"I died when i took all those pills."
Realisation hit her like a brick.
Billy nodded, trying not to cry.
"I tried to save you."
He said, squeezing her hand.
Vi looked up at him.
"I did."
He nodded again.
"I tried to make you throw them up."
He brought his hand up that was still intertwined with hers to wipe away his tears that were falling, but they easily replaced with new ones.
"You threw up some, not enough."
Violet was still sobbing, staring at her lifeless body.
"You took so many Violet."
He sounded crushed, Violet felt so horrible about it.
"You died crying, i held you, you were safe. You died... loved."
He pulled her hand up and kissed the back of it, he pulled her in for a hug.
"I hardly feel anything."
She closed her eyes, holding onto Billy.

Violet sat up in a rush, sweating and breathing heavily, it was a dream.