001

AUTHOR POV:

Mysterious disappearing's have been going on in town.Everyone is cautious over their kids but not to caution.

A girl sat in the back of her class room by herself.Everyone thought she was a creep and she needed no friends.She didn't want friends anyway.She cared for no one and no one cared for her.So they were even.she never talked so no one has ever heard her voice.

She had her headphones in and took notes when she felt a paper ball hit her head.She picked it up and read it.It said "meet me at grab n go".

She didn't know who it was from so she just got up and threw it away and continued to do what she was doing.

Time skip⏩

School was over so she went to the grab n go.When she got there she waited on the side for this "person"to show up.

She waited for a while and got tired so she was about to leave but someone called her.She turned around to see the school's top three bullies.

She sighed and walked away.Just then one of them grabbed her hair and yanked her down.She didn't say anything though.

"Gonna say anything?"the ginger boy said.she got up and walked away.This time when one of them walked up she turned around and punched him making him bleed.

She got a rock and hit his head with it making blood squirt out.She threw the rock at the one with the Afro and looked at the ginger boy who was terrified.

"I'm sorry,just leave me alone".he said.She walked away and walked to her house.It was getting late so she just wanted to relax.

Then she came across a missing paper.A new one.A kid in her class named Finney Blake went missing,no wonder he hasn't been to class the pass few days.

She continued to walk when a black van stopped Infront of her and a man got out and dropped eggs.He cussed himself and bent down.

"Shit,would you look at that".he said laughing as he picked up the cracked egg."can you hand me my hat?".he asked you.

You picked it up and handed it to him.He started talking about random stuff."I'm a part time magician,Wanna see a trick?"he asked as he got up and put his hat on.

You nodded and he opened the back of his van and pulled out black balloons."are those black balloons?" You whispered so he wouldn't hear your voice properly.

"Yep".He smirked as he said that.Just then he shoved you into the balloons and sprayed something in your mouth making your vision blurry and you started to pass out.

When you woke up you were in a cold basement.On a cold dirty mattress.You sat up and looked around.You weren't panicked because to you panicking is so pathetic.

You got comfortable and laid against the wall while still sitting on the mattress.You sat there in silence just when you heard something in the corner.

You got up and went to the dark creepy corner.It didn't scare you but you still wanted to see what it was.When you got close enough you saw who it was.

Finney blake!it was Finney Blake.You crouched down to the sleeping boy and put your hand on his neck to check his pulse.

He was still breathing so you dragged him to the mattress and laid him there while you sat on the cold floor.When he woke up he was shocked and scared.