002

You woke up to ringing on the phone so you picked it up."hello?".you asked.There was no response."hello".still no response.you hung up and laid back down next to Finney.

A few minutes later Finney woke up and also heard the phone ringing.He shook you and pointed to it.You both got up and he picked the phone up.

"Hello" he said.no response."hello" he said again "hey"someone finally responded."who are you" Finney asked.

"I don't remember".the boy responded "what" Finney asked."it's the first thing you lose" "lose when what" Finney asked.

"You know when, we've met before"."no we haven't" Finney said."your arm is mint,you almost had me" the boy said.

You just stood there confused."Bruce, Bruce yamada" Finney exclaimed.You face brighten up as he said that.You grabbed the phone from him.

"Bruce" you asked."y/n,it's you"."yeah,where are you"."I don't know".Finney grabbed the phone back."can you help us" he asked."there's a hole underneath the tile,I was digging but I didn't have enough time".

"What do you mean you didn't have enough time" Finney asked."I just didn't"."Bruce are you there"."your arm is mint,you almost had me".he responded then the line ended.

You both ran to the tile near the bathroom and Finney took the tile off.he finally got it off and he started to dig while you took the dirt to the toilet.

"So why did you get so excited when Bruce was on the call" he asked.You ignored him and continued to go back and forth.

"Y/n, please answer me"."fine,he was friends with Vance and he used to also be my friend"."he was"Finney asked."well no quit,we were just talking alot".

"Oh" Finney said."one day he asked me out and I said no and I haven't seen him since"."oh" he said again sounding sad.

You both had been digging and stuff all day so you both stopped and put one of those carpet things over it.You and Finney went to lay down on the mattress and sleep.

The next day Finney woke up and got scared."what are you doing" he yelled waking you up."nothing" you heard the grabber say."you both were just sleeping so peacefully" he said.

"What did you do,did you touch her" Finney asked."no" the grabber said standing up."looks like you like her" the grabber said.

"I don't,why do you say that" he said."your very protective over her even though she's not scared". "Because she's a female".you just sat up and listened."can we have food" Finney asked.

"No,there's business upstairs".the grabber responded."then why did you come down here if you weren't gonna feed us" Finney yelled."I just wanted to look at you"he said softly."I just wanted to look at you!" He yelled with tears in his eyes.He left and shut the door without locking it.

You were just in shock but Finney sat there crying so you went to him and patted his back."i-its ok fin".you said calmly.

"Y/n,it's not"."we're gonna be ok".you said to him."let's go dig".you both went to the hole and started to do what you both did the previous day.

You both were dehydrated so you did what you had to do.Finney lifted the toilet top and both of you drank the water.

A few hours passed and all the digging kept going.When you heard the phone ring so you ran to it."hello" you asked."hello" a voice said."Bruce"you asked"who's Bruce"."she plays baseball"