CHAPTER FIFTEEN: IT'S THE SPADES

Author's pov

Taehyung woke up and saw Jungkook near him and was hugging him. Then he remembered from earlier. "About earlier, did we just-?" Taehyung said to himself but couldn't finish his sentence as he hid himself under the blanket, blushing.

Jungkook woke up when he felt Taehyung moved. "Why are you hiding?" Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness. He hugged him tight,made taehyung faced him while Taehyung's under the blanket and smiled. He peeked under the blanket and only saw Taehyung's eyes looking at him. They looked at each other's eyes, without lust but actually they just adoring each other.

"Why are you hiding?" Jungkook asked. "I-I don't know," Taehyung said, looking away. Jungkook chuckled. He noticed that Taehyung was not uncomfortable but actually shy looking at him. " Did you remember earlier?" Jungkook said, teasing the other. Taehyung just nodded. "You came too fast," Jungkook said, as if it was nothing. and made the omega blush more. It looks like Jungkook likes teasing him too much.

"What a shame you passed out. I didnt even put it in yet" jungkook teased and pouted. Taehyung had had enough as he got out of Jungkook's hug. He sat and smacked the other.

" Tae, stop" Jungkook said while laughing. Taehyung didn't stop though. He was so embarrassed about it earlier, but Jungkook made it worse. The punches were not that strong, so Jungkook could easily stop Taehyung.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him. And now Taehyung was on top of him. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's arm and put one hand on Taehyung's waist and the other one on Taehyung's cheek. He was about to pull Taehyung for a kiss, but Taehyung covered Jungkook's lips. Jungkook got confused. "Morning breath," Taehyung said, not looking at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook just chuckled and let go of the omega. And Taehyung does the same to Jungkook's lips. But when Taehyung let his guard down, Jungkook grabbed him again and pecked his lips. Taehyung, of course, got shocked, but the others just stood up and acted like nothing happened.

Jungkook stole a glance at Taehyung and saw Taehyung not moving as he was still processing what happened. Jungkook just smirked and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook went to the hospital. Taehyung got nervous as he didn't know how to face Jimin yet, but Jungkook was with him, and he knew Jungkook would stay by his side, so he took a deep breath and both of them went in.

They both saw Jimin sitting on his bed, staring at the sky. Taehyung called out to Jimin, and Jimin faced him. He looks tired. It seems like he didn't get any sleep after they left. Jungkook and Taehyung noticed some food beside him, implying that it was placed there by a nurse, but Jimin did not consume it.

" How are you feeling, Jimin Hyung?" Taehyung approached Jimin and sat beside him. "I'm fine," Jimin said. "That's good then. You haven't eaten. Why? Don't you like the food? What do you want, hyung? I can get it for you. I'm just going to ask the nurse if I'm allowed to get it for you. Or maybe Jungko-" Jimin stopped Taehyung.

Jimin could see that Taehyung was concerned for him."I'm fine, Taehyung. I just don't want to eat yet" Taehyung just nodded." I'm sorry" Jimin said, tears streaming in his eyes. "I just don't know what got into me to get mad at you. I just can't blame anyone for what happened to Mom and Dad, so I got mad at you instead. I'm sorry" Taehyung hugged Jimin as they both cried.

"You don't have to say sorry, Hyung. You were shocked about what happened, so it's okay. Just remember that I'm always here for you, okay? " Jimin just nodded. They stayed like that for a while until they calmed down.

While Jungkook was informing everyone about Jimin, Jimin and Taehyung were left in the room. " Do you know who did this?" Jimin asked Taehyung. "They said it was the spades who did this." Jimin gritted his teeth.

" Do you like, remember even a little about that day?" Taehyung asked. All I remembered was that I was at the bar all night and I went home. Dad and mom were waiting for me. We had a little fight. I didn't know that both of my parents were threatened by someone. So they got mad at me for spending the night out without even their permission. They only care about me, I know. But I just left them and went to my room. I remembered lying down on my bed, but everything went blank. And then I just woke up here". Jimin said sadly. " I should've said sorry back then" Jimin cried again, missing his parents. Taehyung held his hand out in an attempt to calm the other Omega.

When Mr. Jeon, Namjoon, Hoseok, and others got here, it took a while. And it appears that they have discovered who did it. " It's proven that the spades were really the ones who did it. Namjoon discovered the leader of the spades owned the necklace Jungkook discovered under Jimin's bed while researching it. There is only one necklace like that. It was passed down to the next generation of the spades leader. They're also caught on the CCTV at the back gate of Jimin's house. They did break some cctvs, but they forgot the back gate. We clearly recognized Mr. Choi was one of them. Unfortunately, we can recognize all of them except for one. Anyway, we will deal with him later, but for now we need to make Mr. Choi pay" Mr jeon said.

" I'll order some men to guard you here" Mr. Jeon said, looking at Jimin. " I can do that, dad," Jungkook said. "No Jungkook, I need you there." Mr. Jeon said as he stole a glance at Taehyung. "You can be with Taehyung later," Mr. Jeon said. Taehyung looked at him blushing. Jungkook just smiled.

"Let's go then," Jungkook said and took the lead, making the others laugh.

Before they all leave, Hoseok looks at Jimin, and Jimin does the same. "It's good to see you again," Hoseok smiled. "I promise I'll catch that bastard," he added, but before he could leave. Jimin said something, which he overheard. "Please be careful," Jimin said. "I'll try," and Hoseok leaves.