04

Steve was counting down the seconds until the end of last period. He hadn't stopped thinking about Jonathan or how good he looked in his shirt all day. He bounced his leg as he watched the clock. 5 minutes left. But those five minutes were the longest five minutes of his life. But they were soon over and he was pushing through the halls to get to his car. He bumped into Nancy and Jonathan on his way to his car, having to play it off as not to be questioned by Nancy. But nothing gets past that girl, of course she had to mention it. "In a rush, Steve?" He paused for a little, trying his hardest to make up an excuse on the spot. "I-I uh" Nancy pouted at him, frowning as he pulled his hand towards her. Steve would not miss this. "Steeveeee. Is it because i'm with Jonathan? I know you don't like him but i think you two should be friends!" His eyes moved to Jonathan, watching as his face morphed into a smirk as he rose his eyebrows at him, nothing the word 'friends' at him. Steve turned a soft pink, his face burning up as nancy touched his forehead. "Oh steve, you're sick. Is that why you wanted to get home? I'll come with you to take care of you." Steve hated this situation. "No it's okay Nance, i'd rather be," He paused for a second, glancing at Jonathan before continuing. "I'd rather be alone right now" He gave her a smile and a pat on the head before turning away to leave. He wanted to touch Jonathan. He knew he couldn't because Nancy seemed to think he hated him but he wanted to. He wanted Jonathan to spin him around and pull him flush up against his chest and give him a kiss. Full high school relationship PDA. He shoved that thought to the side as he kept walking out the corridor to his car.

Once he got into his car he leaned back, groaning at the embarrassment that way that conversation. He couldn't bare to think about it any longer so he shoved the keys in the ignition and started his car only to see Jonathan walk out of the school. Alone. He was without Nancy. Which meant that steve could talk to him. Steve waved at him through the car, trying to get his attention, which of course worked. Steve watched him carefully as he walked to the car, staring at his body, it at him. He rolled down the passenger side window as Jonathan walked up to the car. He leant his arms on the top of the car as he looked in at Steve. "You walked this morning right?" Jonathan nodded, he did in fact walk. Steve nodded back and unlocked the car doors. "Get in. We're going the same place anyway." Jonathan smirked before opening the door and sliding in and shoving his seat belt on. "Go on then Stevie, it start driving." Steve turned red, his eyes widening slightly as he turned his head to look at him. Jonathan gave him a look that said 'you gonna do it or what?' Steve blinked before nodding and turned back to the front and driving.

It only took them a couple minutes to make it to the Byers house. Steve hadn't bothered parking his car a couple blocks away because the house was in the middle of nowhere and no one that would care would know he was there. He got out the car, making his way around the back of the house and opening the window to climb in. Jonathan had gone in around the front, expecting his mum to be home but was only greeted with a small note on the counter that said 'Staying with a friend tonight, not make too much of a mess! - mum x' Jonathan smiled at the note, putting it back down on the counter and walking to his room. "My mums not home, she's at a friends tonight. And will's gonna be at mikes all night for a campaign. So we have the house to ourselves." He smiled as he walked towards Steve, backing him into the wall as he put his hands on his waist. He pulled his hips against his own, smirking at him as he continued on. "Which means," He lowered his voice to a whisper, lowering his head to Steve's ear as he spoke "I can have my way with you all night."

Steve's breath got caught in his throat, leaning his head to the side to give Jonathan more room as he began to kiss his neck. Steve's breathing soon sped up slightly, leaving him panting softly when Jonathan pulled away and grabbed his wrist. "Come." Steve just nodded and followed him out of his room and into the kitchen. He looked at Jonathan confused as Jonathan smiled softly at him. "Don't be thinking anything dirty yet honey. I'm gonna cook us dinner and we're gonna cuddle and watch a movie." Steve thought about it. And, even though he was hard, he somewhat preferred that. It meant that Jonathan didn't just want to fuck and leave him. He actually wanted to spend time with him. It made Steve feel warm and fuzzy inside as he watched him get out all the necessary stuff to make them a meal. He could actually fall for Jonathan. He was sweet and loving and the most beautiful human to ever walk this earth.

He sat at the table in the kitchen with one leg up on the chair, his cheek resting against his knee as he watched him cook. He couldn't resist the urge to get up and kiss him so he did. He sprung up from the chair, walking over and hugging him from behind and kissing his shoulder repeatedly. "Missed me that much?" Steve smiled against his collarbone. "Maybe." Jonathan smiled, putting the knife down from what he was cutting and turning around in the little space Steve had given him. He smiled as he draped his arms around Steve's neck and kissed him lovingly. They both smiled into the kiss, laughing at each other before Jonathan pulled away. "I need to cook babe." Steve rose his eyebrows. "Babe?" Jonathan laughed as he kissed his face . "You're my babe, are you not?" Steve smiled, he was. He was definitely Jonathan's babe.