09

A/N : I'm back bitchesssss, i apologise for the massive hiatus i took- i got out of a relationship and it took a toll on my mental health- BUT! I'm back and i'm better than ever now.
CW : Smut ;) (for all you bottom jonny enthusiasts)

It had been a few weeks since Jonathan moved in with Steve, they both felt really happy with where they were in their relationship and in life in general. Mostly everyone knew about their relationship, Joyce Will and Nancy being the first to know. Then Dustin Mike Max and Lucas. Then the word slowly spread through the small town they lived in. Of course they got hate from random people at school but they didn't care. They still had to sneak around with each other though, but to them it was just part of the excitement, making out in storage closets, quickest in movie bathrooms, little pecks when no one was looking. It felt like their little secret in public and even after a month they still felt giddy about each other.

Especially right now. Jonathan was curdled up in Steve's arms bright and early in the morning. Steve was woken up by the sun but he didn't mind watching the sun rise while holding the most precious person in his life as close to him as he possibly could. He smiled to himself as he drew letters on Jonathan's back.

"I love you too.." Steve looked down at Jonathan, slightly started by his morning voice. "What?" Jonathan got up a little, sitting up next to Steve. "I love you too Steve. You wrote it out on my back; that you love me." Steve broke into a smile, lying back down and pulling Jonathan on top of him as he kissed him gently. Jonathan smiled into the kiss, this may not have been the first time he said 'i love you' to anyone, but it was the first time he really and truly meant it. Steve smiled back, he always found it difficult to say the phrase to anyone, he refused to say it to Nancy and definitely never said it to any of his other girlfriends. He would probably still struggle to say it to Jonathan but for a completely different reason. With everyone else, he didn't mean it or he would be scared that they wouldn't say it back. This time he was scared for another reason, he was scared he'd mean it. It was different with Jonathan. A good different.

He flipped them over slowly, climbing on top of Jonathan. He rested his hands on his thighs, pulling him further up his lap before breaking away from the kiss. Steve immediately attacked his neck and collarbones in kisses and hickeys, dark ones, ones they both knew would stay for longer than they should be seen for. Jonathan panted softly as he ran his hands through Steve's hair, letting his eyes roll back closed, letting out a long sigh as the other kissed lower down his chest. Only Steve was in a shirt as Jonathan slept shirtless but it didn't last long with how quickly Jonathan was pulling at his shirt, signalling he wanted it off.

"Aw you want it off honey?" Jonathan groaned as Steve muttered against his chest before sucking a hickey just above his heart, nodding he began to attempt to pull it off himself. Steve stopped him, pulling it back down and telling him to be patient as he left few more hickeys to make the previous one into the shape of a heart. Jonathan smiled at this, but no matter how cute the gesture was, he was getting hornier by the second and needed Steve right this second.

Jonathan whined as he squirmed beneath Steve, stopping when he slapped his thigh. He let out a quiet moan, the slap wasn't hard enough to hurt him, but it stung slightly and it left him wanting more. They both froze, Jonathan didn't even know that about himself let alone that Steve would. Steve didn't but did now, and he sure as hell was going to use that against him. "You like that?" He smirked as he gently rubbed the spot on his thigh that he hit. Jonathan tried to deny it but their was no denying it when Steve hit the same spot slightly harder than before. He bit his lip so hard he almost drew blood as to not be loud.

Steve pulled up from him, pulling off his own shirt before flipping Jonathan over on his stomach. He hooked an arm under his waist before pulling him up onto his hands and knees. Jonathan had to bite his cheek to stay quiet, he didn't realise how much he'd enjoy getting manhandled by his lover. Steve forcefully spread his legs, making sure to take note of every reaction he got out of Jonathan, he didn't want him not enjoying it. Jonathan knew very well that he could just cum from this and if steve hit him a few more times then he just might. He panted into the bedsheets, his breath hitching when Steve pulled his hair back with one hand as he pulled down his shorts with the other. He paused a second, not sure of Jonathan was okay with him doing this. Jonathan panted heavily for  a couple seconds before pushing back and whining. "Why'd you stop?" His voice was breathless and needy as he asked Steve, that was enough for him to realise he was doing something right. Jonathan shook in anticipation as he waited for steve to do something more, however he was not expecting the feeling of Steve pushing into him raw at a painfully slow pace. Jonathan cried out, his eyes immediately filling with tears as he dropped to he bed, gripping the sheets with all the strength he could find. Trying to catch his breath as Steve bottomed out, he whimpered and moaned through pants as he tried to find the strength to prop himself back up again. Steve leaned down to check on him, only pushing deeper inside him, making the tears fall over his cheeks. Steve wiped his tears away, kissing his shoulder before speaking " Tap me twice if you need me to stop okay sweetheart, you're doing so well." Jonathan nodded, using the time he was given to adjust to Steve being inside him before giving him s nod to indicate he could start moving.

Steve slowly pulled out before slamming back in, earning a high pitched moan from Jonathan. He hid his face in the sheets out of embarrassment, whimpering when Steve hit him gently on the ass. He pushed back against Steve, shaking slightly. Steve continued to thrust into him, he knew he wasn't gonna last long, not when Jonathan felt so good around him, Jonathan wouldn't last long either. They both knew and didn't care, they continued at him, Jonathan getting louder by the second, neither of them caring about volume anymore.

Jonathan cried as he came, pushing back against Steve as the other went to pull out. "Please? We'll clean it later" Steve complied, coming inside of Jonathan with a groan. He pulled out, lying beside him as they calmed down. Jonathan whined as he moved onto his back. "Ow.." Steve laughed at him "Yeah no shit babe" Jonathan chuckled quietly before sitting up a little. "Cmon, you gotta come help me."
"Yeah yeah" They both go up and made their way to the bathroom, running and bath and getting in together, after sex bath cuddles will always be the best.

A/N : And that was chap09! I hope you enjoyed a little bit of bottom Jonathan-